8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great story. I'm glad your family was so happy to be together.

I, on the other hand will jump into shark infested waters if any of the extended family ends up on this cruise with me. :cool2:

Oh - I am so there with you!

Rita- well she's still aspiring to be a princess. Oh wait- she thinks she already is. But she DID tell me just today that she's having 17 children when she grows up. :scared1: So maybe she'll be the old lady that lives in a shoe...

When Issac was about 3 or 4 he was going to be a Mommy when he grew up. Big brother tried to explain that he couldn't be a Mommy, he'd have to be a Daddy. Issac's response?

"YOU can be a Daddy. I'M going to be a Mommy."

And he'd make a very nice Mommy too.... Very gentle and caring person, when he's not banging on big brother. :rotfl2:

Might want to keep that out. Me has a feeling you may need it with this crowd :rolleyes1

I highly doubt there's much use for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with this crowd. Though it would explain why John has this thing with stealing towels on deck 9.

(Let's see how many get that reference! :lmao: Where's Andrew when you need him???)

Hi Crew!

Well since i'm so hopelessly behind (did chores today instead of catching up - so I'm still back on page 2396. Maybe if I dedicate the entire day tomorrow to catching up??) I'll just start a new topic - so that I can fall more hopelessly behind. :rotfl:

When they were young what did / do your kids (or you) want to be when they grow / grew up?

DS9, when he was about 5 or 6 was going to be a school teacher, fly fighter jets for the Air Force, instruct Violin, AND be a Spy. He's planning on staying busy I guess. Interesting that when it came time to select his string instrument he picked the Viola, not the violin. If you ask him today - you'll get no anwser. I think he's reconsidering his choice(s).

DS5 is going to teach children how to be safe. When asked: Car safety? Yes. Airplane Safety? Yes. Boat Safety? Yes. Dog Safety? Yes. Bike Safety? Yes. All kinds of Safety. Oh, and get this - he's going to do this great (and most important) work at Disney World or Disneyland. guess he figures there are lots of kids there.

My son, 11, wants to be an astronaut. He's wanted to do this ever since the Columbia disaster. Well not because of the crash, but that got him interested. He did a science fair project on it a few months later. He's been to Space Camp twice. So now, 4 years later, he still wants to be an astronaut. I'd say that's pretty dedicated for a child to keep the same dream for 4 years. Of course on his off time he either wants to be a Nascar driver or a train engineer. :rotfl:

What kind of dog is sweet? My Dante gets things then he just runs around the house with whatever he has in his mouth to play a game out of it. Lucky for me Dante can't reach those kind of places to get in real trouble.:thumbsup2

i4C64EE4E-730E-4F3A-B505-B17A2584DB3B.jpg

Here is Sugar. He's a Samoyed and I just noticed the reason he was filching was he had run out of dog food in his auto feeder. This feeder is a large plastic box that takes about 40 pounds of food and it feeds the dog as much as he wants whenever he wants. Our dog has gotten used to it so he does not really over eat. And I make a point of getting him the lean senior diet stuff.

He's a good one. He steals when he has to - and he has no other easy way of telling us. Our previous Samoyed was a smarter one in some ways - he would stand in front of the same feeder and get our attention when it was running dry - and he would dig on the side of it to shake down any stuff that might have been caught inside so we had an earlier chance of noticing it was running low.

Is this for add ons only? Can a newbie purchase 100 points directly from DVC? :wizard: I thought you had to purchase at least 150 points if you were buying from Disney.

I need to check out the DVC board.:surfweb:

I think DVC will try to make you start with 150 points, but when we joined it was 100, and I think that they will start you at 100 if no other options are available. (but you really do need 150 for a start)

I'm calling it a night too - have fun everyone! See ya on the flip side!

i4C64EE4E-730E-4F3A-B505-B17A2584DB3B.jpg

Here is Sugar. He's a Samoyed and I just noticed the reason he was filching was he had run out of dog food in his auto feeder. This feeder is a large plastic box that takes about 40 pounds of food and it feeds the dog as much as he wants whenever he wants. Our dog has gotten used to it so he does not really over eat. And I make a point of getting him the lean senior diet stuff.

He's a good one. He steals when he has to - and he has no other easy way of telling us. Our previous Samoyed was a smarter one in some ways - he would stand in front of the same feeder and get our attention when it was running dry - and he would dig on the side of it to shake down any stuff that might have been caught inside so we had an earlier chance of noticing it was running low.

Aww Crash, he's so cute!!

DD wants to be a cruise director...hey, the world needs Julia McCoys too!!!

Looks like by random chance I missed the sprint by just a few minutes...

RATS!

However.... Congrats just the same! Even though it was another Wench that snagged it! <chuckles>

OK.. time for me to call it a night.

Remember, we're at:

38 bottles of beer on the wall...

I expect it to be gone by morning!

How many bottles of beer on the wall? Um, There Ain't no BEER on this here Bilge Barge...We be drinkin' RUM, and Lots of it Maytee...

So we need be Startin' Agin... Arrrr

!00 Barells of Rum on the deck, 100 Barrels of RUM. If one of them there Barrels should happen to empty itself into me gullet, then there be 99 Barrels of Rum (on Deck 7)

:figment:

Good Night all, I am 10 pages back and falling asleep in my chair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter