• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8:45am Garden Grill

stace1214

DIS Veteran
So the earliest ressie for Garden Grill that I could get was 8:45. Has anyone had luck getting in earlier, like 8ish? I'm still holding out hope I can pick up an earlier time closer to our trip, but just in case, can anyone give me a little hope of getting in early? TIA!

Well with Garden Grill and Akershus breakfast reservations start at 8 am, there is a small chance some one cancels their 8 am reservation. Keep an eye on it just in case someone cancels.
Never know how other peoples plans will shake out or change.
If your there early, you may get it early but don't count on it. We've had reservations for breakfast before at 9 am and not been seated until 9:10 am.

So the earliest ressie for Garden Grill that I could get was 8:45. Has anyone had luck getting in earlier, like 8ish? I'm still holding out hope I can pick up an earlier time closer to our trip, but just in case, can anyone give me a little hope of getting in early? TIA!
m

When we went in 2016 we had an 8:30 reservation, the restaurant wasn't too busy at that point so maybe they would seat you a tad earlier ? Plus the food and characters came out quickly! It is lots of fun and I would absolutely go for breakfast again.

Keep trying to get something earlier. You may not get an 8am but maybe you might get lucky and get an 8:15 or an 8:30 which is still better than the 8:45.

Still have our 10am reservation, hopefully we can get a time slot before the park opening..

I had a 8:30am reservation at Garden Grill for our December trip, made it at our 180 day period. I used the restaurant finder at TP and was able to move our 8:30 to an 8am time. I was so excited. So keep hope you might find an earlier reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter