8 day trip, Quickest way to make ADR's for all 7 days??

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
I'm hoping this question makes sense, but I'm trying to figure out the quickest way for me to make ADR's for all of my stay in August. Is it fastest to call Disney, tell them every restaurant, date, and time that I want, and let them work it out for me? Or should I book the reservations myself on Disneyworld.com?
Also, I see that I can make my reservations 180 days in advance. On that 180 day mark, which will be February 22nd for me, how early in the morning can I make the reservation? I tried, just for fun, to see if I'd be able to reserve a spot at Le Cellier 180 days from today and it was already filled up! Thanks to all who help!

I meant a 7, not an 8 on the thread topic, and I just saw a DD reservation Board, so I'll take it over there if it's off topic here!

I used online when I made my ADRs on my last trip. I was done in literally 5 minutes. I made sure I knew all of my wishes ahead of times, had a game plan in case what I originally wanted wasn't available, and logged in and opened up all of the restaurants in different tabs before the starting time. I believe the time you can start making them is 6am EST.

We arrive on Aug. 14 and I did mine the other day online. It was the first time I have used online ADRs and it is really easy. I got everything I wanted and was done in about 15 min. Printed out the page they said to and then also received my confirmation email. I actually did not do mine in order. I went for the hardest ones first just in case I needed to switch things around but this far out there was no problem.

I made ours yesterday. This is our first true visit to Disney so I was pretty flexible, but I still had some research to do while I was booking. Anyway, I'd say it took about 2 hours for the entire process (to book 6 restaurants). I did it online because of the need to do research as well as the fact that I hate talking on the phone. :) I am sure it could have been quicker if I knew what I wanted before I started, but I liked doing it online and had fun checking out different options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter