9/20/03 Magic-Who Is Going?

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We are booked on the Magic for the 7 night Eastern, September 20, 2003. Who is joining us? Cat 7, secret verandah cabin, deck 7.

A little bump for you, to see if you can find some cruise mates. Be sure to check the cruise list at the top of the board too. :)

Hi - we are going to be on the MAGIC too -
DH,DD3, and extended family (7 in total) - can't wait - sick of this frigid weather in NH.

Looking forward to the 9/20/03 Magic, but my counter says 203 days. We are sick of the cold and snow here in New Jersey also. We don't have any WDW trips planned until the cruise.
Stay warm.

DH and I are going with our best friend and our godson. Our godson's grandparents will also be there. So we will be three cabins so far! Trying to recruit more to come.

Hey Shoes99 where in NJ are you from? I grew up in Chatham and was born in Pt Pleasant! Good to see a fellow NJ on the cruise.( I live in Maryland now, you can take the girl out of NJ, but not the NJ out of the girl!)

Hope to see more DISers soon!

Bernadette

Bernadette, we live in South Amboy. Born and raised in Central New Jersey.
The Sept 20th cruise is also the "Pink Ribbon Cruise", sponsored by Avon and Disney for Breast Cancer Awareness. There will be special events and seminars and lots of fun.
Looking forward to meeting fellow DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter