9 day trip report Day-#4

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
Wednesday October 27th

After 3 very early morning days at the parks, we decided to sleep in today. DH woke up around 8am to watch a little tv. I continued to sleep until DS woke up around 9am. We decided to skip breakfast. (had some cereal in room for DS) and shower and go to Epcot. Epcot is by far our least favorite of all the parks at disney. The only part we really like is the World Showcase.

Upon entering Epcot (it's now a little after 11am) We are STARVING..so we headed over to the first place we saw to eat, which happened to be the Electric Umbrella over at innovations west. I told DH to get me anything I was starving. He came back with HUGE double bacon cheese burgers for us and some chicken nugget for DS. DS didn't not touch his nuggets but did eat a few fries. (the nuggets were not very good) I gave DH a piece of my meat (there's NO way I could eat a double cheese burger) and ate my single. We both really enjoyed the burgers and the people watching we did from the window.

We headed over to the world showcase. I got a mexican margarita. (They had many stands set up for the food and wine "show" they were having. They were selling food and drinks from that culture) It was good but a little to salty for me. I had a dark beer from Germany. It was WONDERFUL. Didn't try anything else. World Showcase was bustiling with activity. It's as beautiful as ever over there. The only purposeful stop we made was at the shop in Norway to pick up the perfume Laila. (I usually order it from Nordstroms..but it's a bit of tradition to buy it when we are here because we discovered it here while on our honeymoon) DS was amazed at the HUGE troll in the store. (a little creepy if you ask me..but he loved it :D )

We finished our tour of the World Showcase and decided to head back to the hotel for a swim.

The rest of the day was spent by the pool sipping THE BEST Pina Coloda I've EVER had from Mardi Grogs (The poolside bar at POFQ) The bartender there is AWESOME and got me to try something new...Pina Coloda with Dark rum. It was great!

We didn't have dinner plans again and since we really didn't feel like getting showers and getting dressed again after a long afternoon at the pool we decided to eat at the resort food court again. DS again had his pepperoni pizza (which he ate most of again) and DH and I got Grilled Chicken sandwiches. Wasn't impressed with the Sandwiches.

After dinner we took the walking path over to Port Orleans Riverside to pick up a birthday card for DH Mom. We explored the resort a little. VERY pretty over there too...but I still like POFQ best.

Day #5 to come..We are headed back to MK...Hey..is that Curt Shilling over there???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter