• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

Big Ed and Rose: You tell him Rose!

David: You are stupid, go meet Yolanda who is also stupid, y'all both live in Vegas, y'all can meet up for real.lol

Darcy: why did you not go get the note and put it together so I can see what it said?! Lol. Then mail his key? Girl keep it it looked cool, make him pay to change the locks.

Stephanie and Erika: I loved Erikas parents and loved how her dad reacted.

Ash' He makes me want to barf.

Varya and Geoffrey: I really didn't watch their parts lol.

I forgot Usman and Lisa: ha ha he didn't investigate what was needed for the license. And her complaint about she was glad to leave where they were staying at, girl you could have been staying in Philippines where Rose is from. Ugly American.

Tom: I still love Darcy. Well he got over that quick lol.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the teaser for the next Quaratine special? Darcy is looking a bit rough!

i want to jump through the television and shake David and Yolanda. How can someone be sooooo stupi? I mean I see stupidity every day, but their not believing they are being catfishes....wow!

i love that Rose tells Big Ed like it is!

Ash and his bug eyes are scary. Even more scary is how he turns every single one of Avery’s feelings and makes it about him.

I think I read somewhere that Usman and Baby Lisa did get married!

Just started last night episode....

I had to stop to comment on Lisa's hair roots, I can't believe she traveled with roots like that to meet her fiancé and his mother.
My roots look like that right now due to this virus.
It's like she doesn't even want to try to look her best.

Yolonda is really too much, it's not possible to be this dumb and not face the facts.
My kids would be in my face and not letting up if I was being catfished like that. :sad2: I couldn't even post the words they would be using at that point in the game.

I had to stop to comment on Lisa's hair roots, I can't believe she traveled with roots like that to meet her fiancé and his mother.

I know right! She stopped at the waxer (and let all of us know about it :crazy2:) but not at the hair salon.

Yolonda is really too much, it's not possible to be this dumb and not face the facts.
My kids would be in my face and not letting up if I was being catfished like that. :sad2: I couldn't even post the words they would be using at that point in the game.

Her kids are being way more patient and nice to her than I would be to my mom.

Speaking of patient and nice, how about David's friend? He sure was rude to her after she kindly offered to act as interpreter. She should have just left after he spoke to her that way. He's coming unhinged, even worse than before.

Big Edd is absolutely disgusting. He talks to Rose like she is a child and gets off on it. I like that she calls him out for being rude. She has been way too nice to him though.

I know right! She stopped at the waxer (and let all of us know about it :crazy2:) but not at the hair salon.

Her kids are being way more patient and nice to her than I would be to my mom.

Speaking of patient and nice, how about David's friend? He sure was rude to her after she kindly offered to act as interpreter. She should have just left after he spoke to her that way. He's coming unhinged, even worse than before.

Big Edd is absolutely disgusting. He talks to Rose like she is a child and gets off on it. I like that she calls him out for being rude. She has been way too nice to him though.

David looked crazy. He had a look in his eyes like he wanted to strangle his friend.

She knew she would be wearing a hijab and her hair wouldn't show when she met Mommy so she didn't care about her roots...LOL

Rose needs to run run run. I was glad to see her stand up for herself and give Mr. Potatohead the attitude he deserves...even though it probably won't be enough to make her tell him good bye like it should. I do confess that I was "proud" of Potato to stick to his decision of a vasectomy. I 100% expected him to say that he wasn't completely sure he didn't want more kids just because he is afraid that will be a deal breaker for Rose - as it should be. They want different things and need to find new partners.

David and Yolanda are competing with Caesar for the dumbest participants ever.

Tonight on Quarantines, Darcey and Stacey are doing "spa days"...LOL I can't wait to see Darcey with her extensions falling out and no face injections for 6 weeks. She is one haggard looking mess.

Watching 90 Day right now. David and Yolanda are downright dumb. They are so thick headed and stubborn. I have watched Catfish right from the beginning. This is classic Catfish.

David, Big Ed, Yolanda, and Lisa should find someone in America their own age or at least within 10 years of their age. They need to be more realistic about who would want to be with them. None of them are prizes. They need to have more realistic expectations. I would love to be with Brad Pitt, but I am not an idiot.

Who is watching Quarentine?

Pedro and the bidet,lol.

Stacy and Darcy: omg I loved watching them without the drama. And I thought Darcy looked more natural with her hair on the side and not as much make up when she was sitting alone talking.

Cesar: Give up the ghost you didn't meet Maria.
His date, um. Don't give her money,just saying....

Steven and Olga are so cute and young,lol. Their little boy is precious. And I don't blame her for how she has Steven do when he comes home from work. Aww he made her that dinner.

Who is watching Quarentine?

Pedro and the bidet,lol.

Stacy and Darcy: omg I loved watching them without the drama. And I thought Darcy looked more natural with her hair on the side and not as much make up when she was sitting alone talking.

Cesar: Give up the ghost you didn't meet Maria.
His date, um. Don't give her money,just saying....

Steven and Olga are so cute and young,lol. Their little boy is precious. And I don't blame her for how she has Steven do when he comes home from work. Aww he made her that dinner.
Omg, I took one look at Caesar’s date and thought “She works hard for the money...”

I had quarantine on for a little bit just saw Cesar, yup he is getting involved with another prize.
She looked like she was part of those online "places" men go to "chat".
He's paying her......

And why oh why does he have a tanning bed in his apartment?
He says he scraps by to make ends meet and owns a tanning bed??????

He really thinks he's a happening dude, too :crazy2:

I’m watching 90 days right now, Avery is meeting Omar’s family. The editting is killing me. Keep your eye on Avery’s drink

I find myself watching the drinks and food in a lot of these "reality shows". Sister wives, little people, 90 days, Married at first sight. It really shows they don't show the conversations in the order they happen, they show what they need to create drama.

She knew she would be wearing a hijab and her hair wouldn't show when she met Mommy so she didn't care about her roots...LOL

Rose needs to run run run. I was glad to see her stand up for herself and give Mr. Potatohead the attitude he deserves...even though it probably won't be enough to make her tell him good bye like it should. I do confess that I was "proud" of Potato to stick to his decision of a vasectomy. I 100% expected him to say that he wasn't completely sure he didn't want more kids just because he is afraid that will be a deal breaker for Rose - as it should be.

But...I really keep thinking , they didn't use protection and she will end up pregnant.

I had to come tell you guys this:
"Big Ed' has a story on the People.com page with pictures of him in the 80's.
Headline says "Pictures will make you swoon."

I mean really, that's great you were "swoon" worthy in the 80's.
But its 2020 and you're not really anymore, and the worst part is you're ugly on the inside now.
Don't really care about the outside, cause its the inside that matters most.
He loves to post about his good looks.
Also I read somewhere where he says he's the "best" person that has been cast on the show, OMG egotistical pig.

I had to come tell you guys this:
"Big Ed' has a story on the People.com page with pictures of him in the 80's.
Headline says "Pictures will make you swoon."

I mean really, that's great you were "swoon" worthy in the 80's.
But its 2020 and you're not really anymore, and the worst part is you're ugly on the inside now.
Don't really care about the outside, cause its the inside that matters most.
He loves to post about his good looks.
Also I read somewhere where he says he's the "best" person that has been cast on the show, OMG egotistical pig.
Agree fully. And the “swoon” pictures? Give me a break. Just average...also didn’t everyone look better 30 years ago?
Ed makes me cringe to a new level. I can’t stand him but can’t look away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter