• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Days Until Christmas!!!

OMG! We got Cindys! Unfortuantely, DS isnt too thrilled about this, but I am! :Pinkbounc Hopefully the idea will grow on him.

Whoo Hooo! Got LTT early dinner on Christmas Day :Pinkbounc Happy Me:smooth: . Good Luck to everyone else who is trying for their choice today!!

Got thru at 7:29 after 29 minutes on hold.

Got WCC for breakfast and Artist Point for dinner (we're staying at WL) - woo hoo!

We will be dining at Boma for dinner! I was on hold starting a few minutes before 7 am and was on hold for over 30 minutes.

we chose gullivers at the swan for xmas buffet dinner.
45 MINS on hold , I wonder if the meal will be cheaper than the phone bill.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

all ps done now so if we have made any wrong choices its tough luck because Im not going through all that again

cp @ le celliar xmas eve
fantasmic 18 dec hollywood vine
mk party 19 dec
cirque du soleil 26 dec:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

California Grill is $48 fixed price for appetizer, entree and dessert, with a special menu for Christmas.

I started calling at 7:03 and was on hold for about 40 minutes. I got exactly what I wanted--California Grill for dinner. It's hard to believe Christmas is just 90 days away.:bounce:

I started calling at 6:58 - was on hold for 30 minutes and unbelievably got a table for CRT at 10:10am!!! Dinner is set for AP- although I'm still waffling on that.......Wish I had more info on the Christmas Dinner pricing and menus (different from everyday)...Jill

We were also able to get CRT after holding for 25 minutes!!! I was stunned that there were several times still available!!! We will be having Christmas Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern!!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!:) :)

So nice to see all these smiling faces and bouncies!!! Im glad you all got what you want. This is so exciting!!!

We are already doing Candlelight Processional/Le Cellier Christmas night, but we did make a PS for lunch at San Angel Inn EPCOT...DH was on hold for 45 min. I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow when I can call for CRT...:-) at least it sounds hopeful that we will get it! It's just the 2 of us...;)

We booked CP @ Coral Reef Christmas Eve. For Christmas Day, lunch at Brown Derby and dinner at Sci-Fi, then head to Fantasmic. Breakfast on 12/26 at Chef Mickey's. CRT on 12/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter