92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1/23-1/27 at (in order of preference) BWV 2 standard studios or a standard One Bedroom or a standard Two Bedroom. Thank you for checking!

Looking for 1/23-1/27 at (in order of preference) BWV 2 standard studios or a standard One Bedroom or a standard Two Bedroom. Thank you for checking!

Teamirby- the following are available for 1/23-1/27 as of 8:11 p.m.:

SSR 1 bed preferred
SSR 1 bed standard
SSR 2 bed various views
OKW 2 bed standard view

BWV 1 bed garden/pool PARTIAL availability (I'm trying to upload the screenshot of the availability calendar so you can see if you want to adjust your dates or take a chance on a waitlist)

BWV 1 bed standard PARTIAL availability (also trying to upload availability calendar for this one too)

there is no availability for any type of studio or 2 bedroom villa at BWV as of this search date/time. Sorry.

If you want to grab the full ressie for SSR and waitlist the ressies for BWV, I can do that for you. Send me a PM.

Michelle

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.16.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.16.38 PM.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.18.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.18.23 PM.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Teamirby- the following are available for 1/23-1/27 as of 8:11 p.m.:

SSR 1 bed preferred
SSR 1 bed standard

BWV 1 bed garden/pool PARTIAL availability (I'm trying to upload the screenshot of the availability calendar so you can see if you want to adjust your dates or take a chance on a waitlist)

BWV 1 bed standard PARTIAL availability (also trying to upload availability calendar for this one too)

there is no availability for any type of studio as of this search date/time. Sorry.

If you want to grab the full ressie for SSR and waitlist the ressies for BWV, I can do that for you. Send me a PM.

Michelle
Both SSR and OKW have 2-bed villas available for full dates you requested.

no 2 bed villa at BWV at this time, not even a partial. Sorry I forgot to add these in- long day at work! :)

Are there any two bedrooms available 1/22-1/26 or 1/23-1/27 at BWV? Standard is first choice but would also consider preferred.

In your screen shot (so helpful!) the following week 1/29-2/2 for a one bedroom looks like the first part is available - would you mind checking it as well?

Thank you!

Both SSR and OKW have 2-bed villas available for full dates you requested.

no 2 bed villa at BWV at this time, not even a partial. Sorry I forgot to add these in- long day at work! :)

I saw your update right after I posted! Sorry! If you don't mind checking the 1 bedroom preferred 1/29-2/2 that would be great!

Are there any two bedrooms available 1/22-1/26 or 1/23-1/27 at BWV? Standard is first choice but would also consider preferred.

In your screen shot (so helpful!) the following week 1/29-2/2 for a one bedroom looks like the first part is available - would you mind checking it as well?

Thank you!

No 2 bed 1/22-1/26 or 1/23-1/27 at BWV but there are 2 bed villas at other resorts

The 1 bed garden/pool view is available 1/29-2/2. HOWEVER, the one night for 2/1 would be a higher per point charge since these would be my new use year points I would be using to book your entire ressie.

The current posting is a lower per point charge because I have 220 banked points that have to be used up by Jan. 31. Hope that makes sense! :)

Hi there,

Are there any studios available Jan 15-20, 2018. Standard would be the first choice, but would also consider preferred options.

We are open to any resorts in Walt Disney World area.

Thank you

Dom

Hi there,

Are there any studios available Jan 15-20, 2018. Standard would be the first choice, but would also consider preferred options.

We are open to any resorts in Walt Disney World area.

Thank you

Dom

Hi Dom!

As of 9:38 p.m. on Sept. 19, these studios are available for Jan 15-20, 2018:

SSR preferred view studio
AKL- Kidani has a partial availability for Jan 16-18

No 2 bed 1/22-1/26 or 1/23-1/27 at BWV but there are 2 bed villas at other resorts

The 1 bed garden/pool view is available 1/29-2/2. HOWEVER, the one night for 2/1 would be a higher per point charge since these would be my new use year points I would be using to book your entire ressie.

The current posting is a lower per point charge because I have 220 banked points that have to be used up by Jan. 31. Hope that makes sense! :)

I will PM you in a few! I totally forgot about the 1/31 deadline. Thanks so much for all of your help!

Hi Dom!

As of 9:38 p.m. on Sept. 19, these studios are available for Jan 15-20, 2018:

SSR preferred view studio
AKL- Kidani has a partial availability for Jan 16-18

Thank you for the information.

I am also looking at Jan 28th to Feb 2nd (checking out). I am aware that Saratoga Springs Standard Studio is still available... But wanted to know if there is any partial availability at other Disney resorts from Jan 26 to Jan 28 (check out).

Thank you.

Domenic

Thank you for the information.

I am also looking at Jan 28th to Feb 2nd (checking out). I am aware that Saratoga Springs Standard Studio is still available... But wanted to know if there is any partial availability at other Disney resorts from Jan 26 to Jan 28 (check out).

Thank you.

Domenic

Studios:

Jan. 26 avail at BLT - Theme Park view for one night only partial availability
Jan. 26 & Jan 28 partial (no Jan 27) at Poly- Lake view

Jan. 28- Feb 2 Studios:

SSR preferred
SSR standard

Partial avail studios Jan. 28-Feb 2:
BWV- 1 night only at several studios with varied views
AKL- Kidani Savannah view- 2 consecutive nights
AKL- Kidani standard view OR Jambo- 1 night
OKW- 2 consecutive nights
BLT- Lake view- 3 consecutive nights
BCV- 1 night
Poly- lake view- 1 night

Looking for Studio (2 adults,1child) at AK Savannah(preferred) or AK standard on 10/1 - 10/3/17.

Looking for Studio (2 adults,1child) at AK Savannah(preferred) or AK standard on 10/1 - 10/3/17.

as of right now, there are no resorts on WDW Florida property available in any configuration. Oct-early January is very low in inventory due to all of the special events that run fall through the holidays. Sorry!

Hi!! Crazy question is there a studio available for any 2 nights at beach club from 10/1-10/20?
Thanks!!

Hi. I am looking for availability for 9 nights from January 21st through 30th. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 9 and 16). Is there availability in a studio at AKL and/or availability at the Boardwalk? If neither is available for all 9 nights I am willing to do a split stay- with the first 5 nights at one and the last 4 nights at the other. Thanks!

Any availability between 10/12 and 10/21?

6 travelers
4 adults, plus 16 and 16
2 studios or a 2 bedroom
Flying in 10/12 and flying out 10/21, but will split stay however needed. Prefer weekdays.

Hi, looking for studio December 8-9-10 in Boardwalk standard if not preferred, Baylake standard, Animal Kingdom savannah view thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter