$99 Annual Pass for US/IOA for AAA members available again!!

Hi,
We also got the $99 rate last December at the park when we renewed our passes from the last year.Just asked at guest services for the AAA rate.
Mick

:smooth:

Hi,
We also got the $99 rate last December at the park when we renewed our passes from the last year.Just asked at guest services for the AAA rate.
Mick

Can anyone tell me if the pass is OK to use during peak times ie over Christmas and New Year?

This offer is too early to cover our two planned trips (Dec 02 and Nov 03) but just wondered about when you can use it, just in case the offer comes up again later in the year.

Also, we don't belong to the AA, but if we bought the minimum membership I think it would be worth doing. Does anyone know the minimum AA membership you can buy?

Mazzy, it is full 365 day annual pass with discounts too, the tickets are valid for 365 days from first use, as long as the purchase and first use rules are met (in our case purchase by 31st Jan 2002 and first use by 28th Feb 02, so ours is valid until beg Feb next year, if only we could use it again!!

Ring the AA for prices, no idea!! Probably online!!!!

Along with Mazzy we don't belong to the AA. So I checked the AA's website and the minimum is a single cover at £39.00 Would this be enough to qualify for the discounts at Universal and if so how many annual passes would this get you (we would need at least 3)

Unfortunately this offer is only up to 1st July 02 and we are going 14th July 02 :mad: with another trip planned Feb 03 .

Does anyone know of any other organisations which do similar deals?

Mick - did you need to provide evidence of membership?

Hi,
No we didn't need any evidence of membership...just asked for the AAA rate of $99 dollars and the guy said ok!

Mick.

They are also doing the $99 fan club annual pass, with no black out dates. This is a bargain if you have a fan club card.

Ok
Now don't all laugh at the silly question..... but what does the AP cover
and if we are going in June 03 when should i buy one???

sorry for my ignorance but i am still new here!
:confused:
thanks alot
Nikki

Help! I'm now confused!! (doesn't take much)

I've just called Universal and was told that the AP rates were $169.95 + tax for both adults and children. With the fanclub discount that would be $152.60. When I mentioned the AAA discount of $99 she told me that that must be the Universal 2 park Power Pass which was $95.00 plus tax with blackout dates of.....

April 13th - 26th
Jun 29th - 30th
July Every weekend
Aug 3, 4, 10, 11th
December 24 - 31st

They also don't include parking.

How can I get more info on the AAA rates???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter