A ? about Mears

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
I guess it has been asked a couple times. Please accept my apology first.

I would like to know whether Mears would stop at Non-Disney hotels on the way from MCO to WDW.

Thanks.

I'm not sure about stopping at non-disney resorts but we just returned from WDW. We used star taxi/towncar to and from the airport and tried to use mears once for a ride to and from Seaworld. There was no comparrison!! Mears was very late picking us up and then when they got there didn't have room for us and said the would send another car in 5 minutes but it never showed after calling the company with no results we finally took a cab and it was only $5 more than the mears shuttle and much better! The same thing happened coming back from Seaworld. :mad: Star taxi was always on time and even a bit early! :) I'd pay the extra $ and get a taxi or call one of the town car services if you can!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter