A Breakfast Question

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
DH and I leave for WDW in a couple of weeks and were thinking it might be fun to try some resort breakfasts. In the past we've eaten either at DXL,(where we always stay) FQ or RFC and never made a PS for any. Do you have to make a PS for breakfast or do think we can get away without one. We're early risers and are usually first in the door. If you think I do need to make PSs do think 17 days is too short to get some?

Go to Kona at the Poly. they have the best coffee in the "world". Also tonga Toast -banna stuffed French toast. I have also heard spoodles has a good Breakfast.

Kae

Spoodle's has a great breakfast! Their french toast is wonderful. The boardwalk is so peaceful in the mornings.

Another place we really like is the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. This is a character breakfast but is is more low key then most of the other ones. The food here is a buffet. The grits are yummy and they have Krispy Kremes!

We have gone to both without PSs. It was not a problem. I always act a bit appologetic when I go to the hostess stand .. "we don't have a PS... would it be possible to get a table for 2?"

We love trying new places! Have fun!:wave2:

My vote has to go to Boma in Animal Kingdom lodge. This was a great buffett not too pricey (about $30 for two people). The Frunch is delicious. On our third visit there, our CM joked that she wasn't going to bother bringing out the Frunch in little glasses since she knew we drank so much of it, so she made sure we got the tall glasses. :teeth:

You definitely want to get a PS here though, but 17 days is not too late. We liked it so much, we decided to eat there multiple times during our last vacation. We made one PS the night before. It was great, we'd walk in and be seated and others who had been there before us were still waiting when we were finished. Made me very glad we'd called the night before.

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter