A camping board T Shirt?

Kungaloosh is NEVER off topic!!!!:lmao:

1/4 cup capt morgan spiced rum
1/4 cup blackberry brandy
1/4 cup daily's strawberry daq mix
1/4 cup orange juice

enough ice in a blender to make it slushy and enjoy!!!!

Oh Thank you that sounds Yummy! With 3 teenage girls on this trip I'm going to need it. Now I'm set for my trip :woohoo:

Does anyone have photoshop elements 7? I have a new computer that is using windows vista 64bit and my photoshop will not put text on my pics. I have been trying to make t-shirts for our trip next week and cannot get it to work. I'm losing my mind :scared:

Go to www.gimp.org .Its a free download, And its just about all I use. Occasionally I use MS Paint for certain simple things like some transparencies....but gimp works perfectly with vista(amazing, huh? Very few programs perform correctly under an untweaked vista). Its a very easy-to-navigate program, and its pretty easy to teach yourself how to learn.

I dont see why this couldnt be used as a tshirt design...
VintageFtWSign.png

Thanks, right after I posted the photoshop problems a virus attacked my laptop for the 2nd time in 3 months and now off to the shop again :headache: :headache: . I stole my old computer back from ds, maybe when I get it back photoshop will work properly. As for now, I just may use that one above for my husbands shirt, he'll love that one :thumbsup2

Though I think Rog's version is better, I thought I would post my whack at it... if only because mine is really high res should you want it (about 3500 pixels square) so it will print quite crisp. If you want it, let me know and I will put the high res on my downloads page.

Rustic-FW-MM-1.png

:santa:

I dont see why this couldnt be used as a tshirt design...
VintageFtWSign.png

My husband loves the vintage look of this but I can't save it as a jpeg.

My comp has been repaired and my photoshop finally works. I've put my name on the site marker now all I have to do is t-shirts for 6 of us and I'll be ready to leave next Sunday Whoo Hoo :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

Though I think Rog's version is better, I thought I would post my whack at it... if only because mine is really high res should you want it (about 3500 pixels square) so it will print quite crisp. If you want it, let me know and I will put the high res on my downloads page.

Rustic-FW-MM-1.png

I like this one too, but my dh likes the vintage look for his t-shirt. It is very crisp. I would still like a copy of this, could you direct me to your downloads page? Thanks

Here is the high res file. Right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As..." to save it where you need it. Hope you find it useful. Oh, I made it a bit more tan, to look like the original.

Here is the high res file. Right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As..." to save it where you need it. Hope you find it useful. Oh, I made it a bit more tan, to look like the original.

Thankyou!! It's perfect and I do like the tan color better.

You guys have been so helpful, :worship: :worship: If it wasn't for all you guys help I probably would have thrown my comp out the window by now :badpc: :duck: . Thanks for helping save my sanity :crazy:

This one is perfect with the hi-res for my camper! I have a lady that is printing in vinyl for the camper anything I want in sizes up to 24" by up to 30 feet. I think this on the back someplace would be great. The rest will be in a Haunted Mansion theme. Can't wait to get it done! Thanks guys and gal fiends:thumbsup2 .

Here it is in jpg format...but you can plainly see that it loses some definition when converted to jpg....
VintageFtWSign-1.jpg

you can save the png format and open it with MSPaint,it may be a bit clearer than this jpg.

Shan...whats the name of that texture youused as a wood grain? It looks GREAT!!!! I dont have anything even close to that on gimp...but I may be able to download it somewhere.

I found it through Google image search, but here it is on my photobucket (right-click the link <--- , save target as). Mostly I used it as a bump map for the lighting effects filter in PS, I'm sure GiMP has something similar. I spent a little time playing with it some more this morning and employed the Displace filter to warp the image to the texture of the grain (particularly notice the bumpiness on the gun stock and his right foot). I think it looks considerably better, so here is the latest whack at it:

Rustic-FW-MM-2.png

The high res is here (it replaced the old one).

I have a lady that is printing in vinyl for the camper anything I want in sizes up to 24" by up to 30 feet. I think this on the back someplace would be great. The rest will be in a Haunted Mansion theme.

Very cool - gotta send pics when it's done!

btw, I have your avatar image as a decal on my truck! Gets loads of comments. :thumbsup2

This one is perfect with the hi-res for my camper! I have a lady that is printing in vinyl for the camper anything I want in sizes up to 24" by up to 30 feet. I think this on the back someplace would be great. The rest will be in a Haunted Mansion theme. Can't wait to get it done! Thanks guys and gal fiends:thumbsup2 .

I would love to see camper with all the decals done sometime. Please post pictures.

I am sending the lady the designs this week and I hope to have the finished product done and on within 2-3 weeks. I will post pics when the outside is done. We are on a hunt this weekend for inside decorations. Wished I had one of those picture changing plastic framed horror pictures from Halloween now. That would be perfect. We do have some things already though. Getting the front coach lights this week too. Can't wait to see how it turns out. One thing for sure...it should turn some heads, either because it's old (1976) or looks wacky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter