A College Graduation Celebration w/my Mom! (Update! I leave tomorrow! Pg. 14 #208)

i hope you enjoyed your trip to my neck of the woods!

Tokyo Dining...I would be anxious to hear your review.

Wow, that's crazy they originally built the stadium like Tomorrowland! Very interesting.

Oh, and I'm glad you liked Miller Park. :thumbsup2 The first game we ever went to there ended up being postponed. You'd think with the new roof we'd never have to worry about that. Well, it was a night game and the power ended up going out! :rolleyes::headache: LOL!

Just one month to go, I'm so jealous!

Oh my gosh that is crazy about the power! I can't even believe I'm going to be at WDW so soon!

Awesome changes! I'm excited for you too!

Thanks girl!

You are officially under 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it!!

i hope you enjoyed your trip to my neck of the woods!

Tokyo Dining...I would be anxious to hear your review.

Oh I definitely enjoyed it. I am so jealous of all of you who live out there and get to see the sunshine on a daily, not WEEKLY (if we're lucky) basis!

can't believe how close you are now. :thumbsup2 Time flies, doesn't it? Awesome changes that you made.

Thanks! I was nervous about making the changes at first but now I am really excited!

Thanks a lot!! It's like 40 and cloudy here in Chicago :( I actually just booked another trip to LA for the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day! Can't wait to go back to the sunshine!

Ooooh, the Rose Bowl is so fun. We've gone a couple times and have gone to the Tournament of Roses parade as well. That is quite the spectacle!

Ooooh, the Rose Bowl is so fun. We've gone a couple times and have gone to the Tournament of Roses parade as well. That is quite the spectacle!

Really?! I'm going with my dad and brother (my sister will be home from college and wants to stay home so she can be with her boyfriend. So my mom is staying home because she won't leave them alone. If I said I didn't want to go on a family vacation, my parents would tell me to shut up and threaten to ground me if I didn't go! OK, rant over). They probably won't want to go to the parade but I really want to go - especially after you just said that!

wow! you are just under a month now! h ow exciting!

I cannot believe it!! I have been so busy with finals that it just snuck up on me so fast. Thanks for reading!

Thanks a lot!! It's like 40 and cloudy here in Chicago :( I actually just booked another trip to LA for the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day! Can't wait to go back to the sunshine!

How cool. I've lived out here most of my life and never been to a Rose Bowl game.

I was just out in Pasadena today and they are already advertising for reserved parking...

I'm officially done with college!!

Sorry I have been MIA both on my own PTR as well as everyone else's reports and reviews. This quarter of school has been the most work I have ever had while I was here, and it only got worse during finals week. I took my last final this afternoon which means I am officially finished with my bachelor's degree :cool1:

I am packing tomorrow to leave for home on Wednesday morning. After that I will have more than enough time to catch up on everything, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still here!

Really?! I'm going with my dad and brother (my sister will be home from college and wants to stay home so she can be with her boyfriend. So my mom is staying home because she won't leave them alone. If I said I didn't want to go on a family vacation, my parents would tell me to shut up and threaten to ground me if I didn't go! OK, rant over). They probably won't want to go to the parade but I really want to go - especially after you just said that!

Oh you should see if you can go...it's definitely worth it! Since we were staying near Disneyland both times we had to leave super-early. It's so crazy how many people go! We also got reserved bleacher seats both times too so we didn't have to worry about finding a place to sit. I have a bunch of pictures on facebook...but here's a couple that you can maybe show your family to try and get them to go! ;) Random story too, the first year we went Mickey Mouse was the grand marshal! How fitting was that?!

n20305212_31349970_6164.jpg

n20305212_31349977_8220.jpg

n20305212_31349979_9447.jpg

That year George Lucas was the Grand Marshal so they had a big Star Wars unit.
n20305212_31349990_2682.jpg

n20305212_31350008_7607.jpg

I have a ton more but have hijacked your PTR enough.

Oh yeah, and CONGRATS on being done with college! :cool1:

Oh you should see if you can go...it's definitely worth it! Since we were staying near Disneyland both times we had to leave super-early. It's so crazy how many people go! We also got reserved bleacher seats both times too so we didn't have to worry about finding a place to sit. I have a bunch of pictures on facebook...but here's a couple that you can maybe show your family to try and get them to go! ;) Random story too, the first year we went Mickey Mouse was the grand marshal! How fitting was that?!

I have a ton more but have hijacked your PTR enough.

Oh yeah, and CONGRATS on being done with college! :cool1:

Thank you! Ah those pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing - I'll check out the rest on Facebook later.

:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::yay::dance3:

Congrats on being done with college!!!! It's all Disney from here!!!!!

Thank you!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip - it's coming up SO soon!

Congrats! :dance3:

I will be done in 2 weeks! December 12th is the graduation cermony. It's so exciting we'll both have our Bachelor's Degree! :woohoo:

Congrats! :dance3:

I will be done in 2 weeks! December 12th is the graduation cermony. It's so exciting we'll both have our Bachelor's Degree! :woohoo:

Congrats! So I will be in Disney when you are getting your diploma. I will totally have a Lapu Lapu in your honor :laughing: I was SO excited to finish school and get a job etc., but it's been really hard just to even get interviews. Now I'm so depressed because instead of being jobless with my friends here in Chicago I will be jobless alone with my dog in Ohio :( What are your after grad plans??

Congrats on being done with College:thumbsup2

You're trip is coming up quick!

Thanks! It's exciting but scary because I have applied for about 25 jobs, been rejected from 5 without even getting an interview, had one interview that I'm supposed to hear back about next week, and haven't heard back from anywhere else yet. And I have a pretty decent resume and great recommendation letters if I do say so myself. Thank goodness I have my trip to look forward to!

congrats!!!! I'm leaving for home tonight and super excited!! How long will it take you to drive home????

Hope you had/are having a safe drive!! It will take about 6 hours for me and we are leaving at 7:30 AM. I didn't want to have time to get sad about leaving so I'd rather just get up and go! We need to figure out when we can meet up at Disney!

Congrats! So I will be in Disney when you are getting your diploma. I will totally have a Lapu Lapu in your honor :laughing: I was SO excited to finish school and get a job etc., but it's been really hard just to even get interviews. Now I'm so depressed because instead of being jobless with my friends here in Chicago I will be jobless alone with my dog in Ohio :( What are your after grad plans??

Haha, please have a Lapu Lapu for me! :)

In January, I'll be starting my Master's Degree. :upsidedow I figure I might as well do it now because I know it would be so hard for me to get back into the swing of things if I did it later. So, I'm going to be doing the Counselor Education Program. I basically want to be an Academic Advisor at a college. You know..the people who help you figure out what classes to take and what major to be.

I hope you have some luck with interviews. :hug: Too bad you have to leave our awesome state of IL and go to Ohio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter