A couple of Quick ADR ???

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
1. If I call the Rez line, can they pull up all ADR's I have made under my phone number. I have rinsed, repeated and tweaked so many times I have a ton of rez e-mails and want to make sure that the reservations I do not need were actually cancelled and I did not miss any.

I figure calling could be quicker than copying and pasting a gazillion res numbers in this case.

2. Do my ADR's need to be linked in advance to my DDP? I did not pull up my resort rez 1st in most cases because I am winging it at 8 weeks out and checking over and over again for openings.

Thanks!

answer # 1. The magical Disney system :wizard: can tell them everything that is under your name, they can even transfer you if they have to confirm other things you are scheduled for example horseback riding ressie, whatever

Sorcerer Mickey can see all pixiedust:

answer #2 this I don't know but CM you talk to with # 1 will definitely help you

Have a Blast !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter