A DIS/CB welcome for a new sister/brother duo!!

Dan Murphy

We are family.
<center>
welcome.gif
</center>

Let's welcome Colleen A's DD, PA Tigger (Jeana), and DS, stuntfreak (Kirk) to the DIS. Always nice to have the second generation Disney nuts waiting in the wings. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I met Jeana and Kirk, along with sister, Jessie, and mom, Colleen in 2000, at a Philadelphia DIS meet. Again, I met up with the whole family last December for about a half day at MGM. A very nice family for sure. Nice to see you here, guys. Stop by often and be sure to check out the Teen Board.
xyxwave.gif

Hey guys, when are you getting Jessie on board??
mickey.gif

<center>Here is the whole family, Kirk, Jeana, dad Dennis, Colleen and Jessie.

PATigger.jpg
</center>

How cool to have a 2nd generation on the DIS. I am glad you are both here.

Welcome to the both of you! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

If we get Jessica on the boards, I'LL never be able to get on!!!:earseek: Jess does look at the boards when I'm on, though, ESPECIALLY when I'm looking at Dan's pictures!! ;) Then, I spend the next hour listening to, "I want to go back!!" :) Better watch it Dan....they are "discussing" who gets to go on what rides with you!!! :bounce: For those of you who don't know, when we were in MGM together, Kirk and Dan rode RnR together. This has earned Kirk "bragging" rights with his sisters! ;)

Welcome Kirkman and Jeana. Kirk you will have to PM me and I will tell you some good jokes to drive your mom up the wall and really send your sisters screaming.

Colleen don't read this!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter