A DL pout, and vent.l

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Please don't mind me while I pout and vent. Feel free to do the same about anything DL related. Am I looking forward to Tiana's Bayou Adventure? Sure, but I'll always refer to it as Splash Mountain. Why? Well, it opened when I was 9. That's not really why I'm posting. I just saw a picture on FB of the construction of the walkway between SM and the Winnie the Pooh entrance. Dang, they're really digging it up. I can only imagine what they're doing. I LOVE the Winnie the Pooh ride and I'm afraid it will be closed when I'm there the second week of August. I just find that ride so soothing, especially at night. If it is closed, I'll resent Princess Tiana forever, lol. Then we have the Haunted Mansion, which I heard probably won't reopen until the fall. Sigh!!! As long as Alice in Wonderland and the Little Mermaid are open I am should be fine. Any Disney vents you care to share?

Not really a vent but I will unintentionally refer to the ride as Splash just like CA Scream'in.
I loved the splash music and will miss it, but excited for a modern twist on what was becoming a ride desperately in need of a major refurb. The animatronics were broken so often the last several years.

I prefer Screamin to Incredicoaster! Especially the original pre-NPH narration!

Last edited:
Please don't mind me while I pout and vent. Feel free to do the same about anything DL related. Am I looking forward to Tiana's Bayou Adventure? Sure, but I'll always refer to it as Splash Mountain. Why? Well, it opened when I was 9. That's not really why I'm posting. I just saw a picture on FB of the construction of the walkway between SM and the Winnie the Pooh entrance. Dang, they're really digging it up. I can only imagine what they're doing. I LOVE the Winnie the Pooh ride and I'm afraid it will be closed when I'm there the second week of August. I just find that ride so soothing, especially at night. If it is closed, I'll resent Princess Tiana forever, lol. Then we have the Haunted Mansion, which I heard probably won't reopen until the fall. Sigh!!! As long as Alice in Wonderland and the Little Mermaid are open I am should be fine. Any Disney vents you care to share?
I hope they aren't changing too much in critter country. I thought they were just upgrading the shops a bit. I remember riding Winnie The Pooh during the soft opening and I thought it was neat but I was also upset because I loved Country Bear Jamboree! I sure miss that.

I will probably always call it Splash, but my DD is already calling it Tiana's.

My only vent is a boring one...I miss the days when we didn't need park reservations.

I hope they aren't changing too much in critter country. I thought they were just upgrading the shops a bit. I remember riding Winnie The Pooh during the soft opening and I thought it was neat but I was also upset because I loved Country Bear Jamboree! I sure miss that.
It looks like they'll be adding a few switchbacks for queue and a new sign next to the small shop. That way the line can hold more guests before going around in front of original mountain/drop.

From D23 model-
1716305690142.png

Last edited:
Slash Mountain sounds like a whole different vibe. Halloween Horror Nights, maybe? 😂
I had a different association, from the Urban dictionary :P
Genre of fanfiction involving pairing two male or female characters together; characters are commonly shown with a slash in between.

Now, that would be a different adventure for Tiana!

Still salty about this change:

51_zpsb5bb6b68.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter