A Few More Dreams Came True <3 Trip Report - HNY - 22-27 June 2014

Thanks hun, that's really kind, I wish I could. We're going to visit an aunt and uncle in Torrevieja at the beginning of October so I can't afford the leave for another trip even if I could afford the cash.

I've been dreaming in my spare time about a very short trip to take sister to the Merry Christmas Lunch in HNY on Christmas Day but I can't miss my grandson's first Christmas either. I need to clone myself. :rotfl:
Lol if you can do that let me know how ;)
I'm planning a Christmas trip too but work doesn't really let us have time off over Christmas rubbish eh.
I really hope you get back soon :thumbsup2
I'm sure our paths will cross at the HNY one day lol xxx

Hi!
I just got caught up and am sorry your TR is over :(
You guys had such a great trip!! Excepting that ignorant donkey at Inventions. Good on ya putting him in his place en francais!
I wholeheartedly hope you guys get to return next year. It is wonderful to fulfill a loved ones dream and its lovely to see just how much your sister enjoys it.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Hi! Finally got around to reading your TR - what a wonderful trip!

I love your sister's face in her first photo with Mickey - just precious! :love:

I did laugh reading about your Phantom Manor experience - especially when the CM blew a raspberry! :rotfl2:

Then I cried when I read the bit about your sister's birthday breakfast - just the perfect start to the day! :cloud9:

You certainly had some great character interactions :thumbsup2

So glad I've not booked RS Transports though!

Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

p.s. thank you again for the postcard - when did you find the time?!!

I look forward to that Rachel. :thumbsup2

Thanks Kizzy, we had a ball and I'm glad it was fun to read about. Yes, thinking positive and looking forward to next year. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading Mum to Belle. I carried the postcards around with me for a few days until I got a quiet moment to write them. There's time for everything at Disney - it's just a matter of waiting for the right moment. I'm off to read your PTR now. :yay:

<Sigh> I love your TRs!! What a wonderful trip, and well done on telling that man to wait!!

Your sister is lovely, and you are amazing. Nothing more needs to be said. :)

C x

Its been lovely reading your trip report, and getting to 'meet' your sister :) Thankyou once again for Jonah's postcard xx

Thanks for reading DDW. Jonah is very welcome - I was delighted to send him some smiles. :goodvibes

Wow what a great tr, i laughed and nearly cried in parts.
I love your sisters face in pirates picture :goodvibes and was so funny about her muttering never again after phantom manor :rotfl2:
Slightly worried now as i have rs booked for myself and dd in october :sad2:

Thank you cinderslg. Was a wonderful trip and total therapy for us both. I really hope the RS Transports thing was a one off. We used them last year and they were great both journeys. It is a worry though. :scratchin

What a sweet trip! I loved reading about and seeing all the magical memories you two made. I'm hoping next year's trip works out for her, too!

My mom and I are visiting DLP for the first time the end of Sept. I am beside myself with excitement and appreciate all the photos and info you've shared.

Thank you scrpbookr, really pleased you enjoyed reading. Look forward to hearing about your plans for your trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter