A few pics....

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I hope this works! :)

Some of you have seen this pic before. This is our gate leading into the backyard. DH and I designed it and had it made for us.

gardengate.jpg

These are the Geums that I mentioned in Amid's POTW thread.
geum.jpg

This last pic is of DH and I relaxing on the deck after a hard day of gardening. The left side of the shed has a beam with a bench swing. Hopefully I'll get a picture of it posted one of these days.

deckshed.jpg

Kim :)

Oh kim...thanks for the pictures....everything looks just so perfect it makes me sick....just kidding...I am in envy of your beautiful yard.
A swing on the shed..what a perfect idea...can i steal it?

Beautiful Snowwark. Love the Snow White Statue. She is the perfect Princess for a garden.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! What is DH sipping on? A little tote of iced tea? A dram of whiskey? A Snapple????

Great pics. You have some sense of humor, Kim......;)

That is so beautiful! I have always loved your gate and shed. Your garden has a definite sense of purpose and harmony to it. The last picture was a hoot! DH looks like he has been sipping on that concoction for a while already! LOL!

I believe it's tequila DH is sipping on, and yes it may have stunted his growth somewhat, but he's still a great conversation piece.......oops ...I meant to say conversationalist..... ;)

Kim,
Feel free to share your pictures with us anytime. I love looking at pictures of your Garden, it's so beautiful!
Snow White is adorable!

Your garden is beautiful Snowwark! I love the gate!

You and your DH are beautiful too. :p

hi love your garden

where can I get that "bronze beauty clover "??? I really like that plant.anyone know of a source.

thanks

Mal

Hi Maleficent! :)

It shouldn't be too difficult to find the bronze beauty/black leaved clover, I've seen it at almost every garden centre (up here anyway!) Make sure to check in the ground cover section. If you find it, be forewarned that it is very aggressive once it gets going and you'll need to keep it in check! :)

Kim :)

I have never seen it here we have a purple oxalis but it is solid purple not varigated as this one is.

We also have Iron Cross Oxalis but the leaves are much larger than that one also.

Is this a true Oxalis?

If so then it will have cormers/bulbs if anyone has this I would be more than happy to pay for postage to get some.

Thanks

Mal

Just beautiful, Kim. I'm not surprised that even your yard is perfect :) LOL @ that last photo...that's your dh? ;)

Beautiful garden pictures, Kim. I haven't seen the black leaf clover before, I'll have to look for it around here. Funny, John doesn't look at all the way I remember him! ;) LOL

Thank you! :o

Kath, it's never perfect enough!! :D

Maleficent, here's a link to Trifolium Repens Atropurpureum (wow!), where you can purchase it online if you can't find it in your area.

It's under Clover Queens .

I hope this helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter