A good rental rate at Budget if anyone is interested....

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
I have been trying since January to get a vehicle rented in July of this year. Every single time I checked for 7 days, the rate was $250 or above before taxes. I even tried Priceline twice and failed at that for the first time ever.

I was just checking Budgets site just now. I rented a Ford F150 Sports Crew Cab for 7 days for a total of $251 with taxes. Heck, I was only checking on compact cars before. This vehicle looked fun to drive! I figured if I'm going to pay out the same money for tiny compact car, I may as well have more space and more fun...ya know.

If you are interested, when you pull up their home page...its down the left side where it says interenet specials.

Hope this helps someone,
(disgusted w/car rental rates)
E...

If you sign up for the Budget "Business Club" (which is free), the savings are very good to great. Not sure if the Ford F150 is one of the choices in business club, but the Ford Explorer is. For 7 days in July it runs $225, including tax $280.72. The Ford Ranger is a choice in business club and that is $150 for 7 days, not including tax. Just thought I'd let you know.

RobinLyn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter