A little help

OK everyone I made a mistake... I only need one picture after all :rotfl:
Ok hard to pick just one!

Dreams Month
102101Dream_Dancing_9-2-07.jpg

woot just kidding :) keep them coming , I love them all!!!

Aww Coral! Biggest hugs to you. It was a special time when I met you. :hug: And Ah! You got a pic of the old Got Boxes room. ROFL It seems so much smaller... :rotfl:

because it was much smaller. I have some pictures of Snow.he painting you new Got Boxes room too :rotfl:

While this one gives me chuckles...because of the obvious...

aenguslowscore.jpg

Sorry Aengus, you know I love that one!

This moment meant a lot to me as it was the first time a Host ever visited my room.

Fin.jpg

As well as celebrating holidays with friends.

newear.jpg

I know this is probably not what you are looking for, but this is me today. I don't get to live with my daughters. VMK was my way to "talk" with them daily. I went in alone, brought my daughters and my beautiful girlfriend, met a bunch of friends, but I now will leave alone. Goodbye VMK.

70xbi1.jpg

This broke my little red heart in two.:sad1:

I tried to narrow the pictures down to one, but there were so many. I have four that really stand out in my mind.

The first was more recent, we were all having a "Queen-Michele" closing, and VMK_Shadow stopped in to join us.

queenmichelevmkshadowlz8.jpg

The second, happened right before a game of pirates. A boy told Lily that Staff couldn't play pirates and he would sink her. He then told her "Bring it!" and this image was what preceded that comment..

beenbroughtuf1.jpg

The third, playing pirates with Lily. She is always so friendly and encouraging :goodvibes

102606pirates2zt5.jpg

The final picture, perhaps my favorite capture I've taken. A friend was down and I sent her some encouraging words, trying to help. This picture has always been dear to me :)

shutterflyed5.jpg

Michelle

This is definitely my favorite memory of VMK:

ACardfortheCard.jpg

...Partially, because it says "good times in oh ate."

Ninja, one of my favorite pictures was from that same room of mine from Dreams Month. The title was The Dream Started with Walt, for those who never got to see it. I was thinking about that today while waiting for a meeting to start, and it breaks my heart to think we can't all have times like that together much longer. Those rooms brought me some great friends, and most of them I haven't had near enough time with thanks to school and work.

uglyclothescontest.jpg

One of my favorite Host games: Hula's crow's nest race back in June 2006.

crowsnest6-26-2006.jpg

My first (and apparently last) try at building a non-ride room for a competition. I was really proud of this and worked really hard on it, drawing sketches of it beforehand and everything.

flag1-7-2008.jpg

Hula making Dreams come true in one of my rooms for some of my buddies and some nice visitors.

Hularocks9-9-2007.jpg

I only entered over 1,000 codes to get this silly thing back in June 2006. :rolleyes:

Ifinallywon-1.jpg

Me and Walt, one of my heroes and inspirations.

meandWalt.jpg

I think this last one says it all though, from our song lyrics trivia game.

Waltroom9-1-2007.jpg

Who could forget the Mansion hat "bug"?

mansionbug.jpg

Or when Lily was brand new to VMK. VMK_Lion showed her around. And she fell asleep in my room. I don't know why that day was "dress like mickeysfriend" day. ;)

staff.jpg

Or one of the earliest group closings with the Mickey Castle Dancers featuring a surprise visit from Hula:

apr26.jpg

Who could forget the Snow White Army?

snow.jpg

Or when Babs came to visit while I was beta testing my "brand new game, Duck Duck Boats". (Which happened to be my first Best Game win)

Babs1.jpg

These all were significant moments for me in VMK. I think my first "dress as someone" day was when we all dressed like hagen. But I don't have pics of that.

Looking and reading all the Pictures that everyone has put are really touching. There were a few where I had tears rolling down my cheek. :hug:

And TiggerBella I love the Picture you put. I was there with all the WONDERFUL Dis peeps and my Mom on NYE '07. GREAT TIMES! I don't take many pictures, so I am glad to see that one in here. :)

Here is a Picture of my First Quest Room that I made. It wasn't really popular, but I had a great time building it.

PirateQuestRoom1-30-07.jpg

MEMORI.jpg

I liked this night it was one were if u logged out u were stuck out

My computer crashed a while ago, but I still remember the wonderful times in my "dis boards christmas tree" room. :)

Best Guest Room:
Picture1.jpg

disboardschristmastree-1.jpg

Thanks for the memories! :)

This was the only picture I had left since our computer broke, but it's a great one for me and my friends...

gingerbreadburritoflag.jpg

My famous gingerbread burrito that I built for the competition last Christmas. Yes, the entire idea of the room is insane, but I spent hours in this room with great friends, and I truly believe that is more important than winning the competition. It wouldn't have been possible without VMK, and that's why it needs to stay around for much, much longer.

This was the only picture I had left since our computer broke, but it's a great one for me and my friends...

gingerbreadburritoflag.jpg

My famous gingerbread burrito that I built for the competition last Christmas. Yes, the entire idea of the room is insane, but I spent hours in this room with great friends, and I truly believe that is more important than winning the competition. It wouldn't have been possible without VMK, and that's why it needs to stay around for much, much longer.

Why does that look so tasty? :lovestruc

Here is a little something from Dreams Month. I'm afraid to say, I did design the costume.

forthattiki.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter