A little pixie dust for my mom

PlutoPinsJLM

RoyalKeeper of the Hounds
my mom (BeautyLLM) tore something in her knee and all day today since 10:00 this morning she has been here or there getting x-rays so they know what it is. Even though it is not too bad she has been limping wih cruches for 2 days now and if everyone can just give her a little pixie dust she would really like that!!!!

Oh yeah but don't worry she is definitally going to be at the rain forest cafe dinner/pin meet on Saturday

From
Jessica:earsgirl:

Oh no a member of my Survivor team is injured!!

Sending buckets of Pixie Dust her way.

Debbie

Just sending some pixie dust and Disney magic to your mom! I wish I knew a Cast Member from the Beauty and the Beast live show at WDW; I would ask him/her to dedicate a performance to your mom's recovery. Hope she is hopping about without the crutches very soon again.

hear of your moms troubles, sending PD her way in hopes all is well soon!
Holycow

Sending your mom pixie dust! I have a knee condition, so I can sort of sympathize with her pain. Also, be sure to get her a wheelchair or better yet an ECV while she is at WDW.

Sending buckets and buckets of Pixie Dust down the road here. Glad to see it won't keep you from being at the meet.

See you then.

hope she better soon, sending my best wishes and the pixie dust your way.......

cindy

Jessica...I can't wait to see you and your mom at RFC tonight! I'll sprinkle PD all over her leg when I see you. We need to get her back in shape for the June Pin Event!

Thank-you everyone for your thoughts and PD. I am afraid I am not a very happy camper...it's either a torn ACL or a torn meniscus...either way it looks like surgery and PT....

Just goes to show you...exercise is dangerous to your health!!!!:)

I'll keep you posted.

Leslie

Tons of pixie dust her way and tons of prayers too!!!!Knees are so painful.:p

Our pixie dust fairy must have VERY tired little wings. She's been one busy little pixie. Leslie you must get that knee in top shape. Lori needs her June roomie. She says you wanted to go to WDW more than she did. So here's a relief fairy to send pixie dust so she cancarry more, longer!

Leslie... tons of pixie dust heading your way

Don't worry about us landsharks though.. this is actually an elaborate ploy... get a few of them members in wheelchairs and get front of the line access at attractions to chase down that pesky Eeyore pin.

Plus the crutches might make good..ummm... tools.. yeah thats it..tools in case we run into other teams in the park..:smooth: ;) :smooth: ;)

I'm sorry that you hurt your knee. OWWWW!!!

Here's some pixie dust ~~~~~~~ and a wish that you're on the mend soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter