A <<NEW>> Kind of 'count-down':

....nope. I just sub to a LOT of threads....:confused3 ....but have no fear - there's enough of me to go around....:teeth:

Seriously....over 2000 posts in a 24 hour period? If my maths is right;
24 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds = over 86,000.

Assuming the 40 second rule, you got reasonably expect to post just a tick over 2000 posts in a 24 hour period. This also assumes no sleep.....

Do you think the WM resurrected some threads that you might have been previously prolific on???

Seriously....over 2000 posts in a 24 hour period? If my maths is right;
24 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds = over 86,000.

Assuming the 40 second rule, you got reasonably expect to post just a tick over 2000 posts in a 24 hour period. This also assumes no sleep.....

....wow, your math is WAY OFF! Mebbe 200 posts, but certainly not 2000!

....wow, your math is WAY OFF! Mebbe 200 posts, but certainly not 2000!

That's my point.

You were counting down to and got to sixty SEVEN thousand posts. Have a look at when you did that. Then take a look at your post count. You're at sixty NINE thousand posts.

Seems like you gained a couple thousand pounds....er.....posts in a 24 hour period.

That's my point.

You were counting down to and got to sixty SEVEN thousand posts. Have a look at when you did that. Then take a look at your post count. You're at sixty NINE thousand posts.

Seems like you gained a couple thousand pounds....er.....posts in a 24 hour period.

....OMG, you are funny! :rotfl2: When I was counting down, I hit 69,700 posts....:lmao::rotfl:

....looks like I only need 50 more posts till that next milestone.....or is that 5000? :rotfl2: PiO? :lmao:

....another milestone here: 70,047 posts....YIPPEEE!!!!! [ :lmao: :rotfl2: ]

...and I am now 'pole-less'....

I do miss the pole...and the snarky one tag. It suited you.

But as long as you're happy, all's right with the DisWorld.

I guess I'm aiming for 46,666.

But....:scratchin .... have you noticed.....seems like we're the only one posting targets. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter