A park similar to Discovery Cove---- in Mexico

I have been to Xcaret (pronounced Ishcaret) and it really is simply stunning. We didn't do a Dolphin Swim but there were plenty who did and it looked very relaxed and informal, the Dolphins were pretty amazing.

We snorkelled and swam and it was just fantastic. Very, very hot. You have to have special Suncream because of the ecological issues, but it really was a beautiful afternoon.

If I can help anymore please feel free to ask or mail me :)

The food if I recall wasnt that special - if you could take a packed lunch from your ship it would probably be a better option.

I posted a really long reply to this post about the dolphin swim which may be useful to anyone intending to do it, but all I got was the server is busy notice and so it got lost in cyberspace. If anyone is interested in the specific detail perhaps they could pm me and I'll go through it again. Carolyn

Looks really nice, I must say that their price list makes DC look a pretty reasonably priced attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter