A photo only tour of Universal Studios, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica

Thank you DISNEYaddict4evr, cheshireqt and cajunaggie.

I have some more picturef Busch Gardens coming up....

cajunaggie, I see you have a trip coming up with most of the same parks. Let me know if you have any questions on the parks.

Busch Gardens Tampa - Fifth Day continued

Katonga

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Awesome photos, thank you so much. Quick question, the one photo from Seuss Landing, that glass glass sitting off to the side of the Mulberry Street book, do you have any idea what store that was in? I am trying to purchase one through the mail order and they are having trouble locating it, so it would help if they knew what store it was in. :goodvibes

Awesome photos, thank you so much.

Thank you :goodvibes

Quick question, the one photo from Seuss Landing, that glass glass sitting off to the side of the Mulberry Street book, do you have any idea what store that was in? I am trying to purchase one through the mail order and they are having trouble locating it, so it would help if they knew what store it was in. :goodvibes

I am not 100% certain but I think this was a window from a store named "Mulberry Street Store Gizmos, Gadgets, Goodies Galore". We did not go into that store but the next picture that I had in sequence from that store window picture was this.

original.jpg

Hope that helps. Good Luck!!

Busch Gardens Tampa - Fifth Day continued

Jungala

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

stanleyville

large.jpg

Lory Landing

large.jpg

large.jpg

Walkabout Way

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

Garden Aviary

original.jpg

That ends out Busch Gardens visit. Comin up next will be our Sixth day - Universal Studios.

Oh my goodness, what AWESOME pictures!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. I love all the details! I remember the white tigers from BG. I could sit for hours looking at them, they are so beautiful! You take amazing pictures. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, what AWESOME pictures!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. I love all the details! I remember the white tigers from BG. I could sit for hours looking at them, they are so beautiful! You take amazing pictures. :thumbsup2

Sorry for the overdue reply. I was pulled away from the boards for a bit.

Thank you for your comments :goodvibes I just love those white tigers as well. They are such beautiful animals. We have such a good time with the animal experience in BG. Thank you.

I am finishing up day 6 of our trip at Universal

Universal Studios - Sixth Day - Continued

San Francisco/Amity

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

World Expo

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Universal Studios - Sixth Day - Continued

ET

original.jpg

large.jpg

Hollywood

original.jpg

Blues Bros

original.jpg

That ends our day at Universal Studios. Coming up will be more IOA in Day 7.

wow !!

just awesome !!

you take pictures like a professional.
everything is focused and colors bright.
it makes all of it stand out.

thank you for sharing.
i am loving your picture reporting.

1.gif

wow !!

just awesome !!

you take pictures like a professional.
everything is focused and colors bright.
it makes all of it stand out.

thank you for sharing.
i am loving your picture reporting.

1.gif
What a nice post. Thank you very much macraven :goodvibes
I am glad that you are enjoying the pictures. I stack the odds in my favor by taking a boatload of pictures so some of them are bound to turn out. :)

I have some more great shots of Wizarding World coming up next when I get to posting the next set.

Your camera is amazinggggg!
I love my camera. :lovestruc
I also carry around a lot more equipment than most people who are not touched in the head like me are willing to carry. Let's see, I used 5 different lenses with me and some of them were fairly heavy glass.

Beautiful pictures. Love the tigers at BG. Looks like you had a busy trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter