A plug for Dreams Unlimited!

mandymommy4

DIS Veteran
Last August I was assigned the task of doing all the dining reservations for a 6 day family trip we are taking this March and somehow found WDWinfo.com searching the web for menus. That lead to me finding the Disboards and then I discovered the Dis unplugged podcast. I saw adds for Dreams Unlimited on the different pages and heard it mentioned in the Podcast and browsed over the adds and kinda knew what they were about but figured I would never need them. Boy, was I wrong! A couple days before Christmas I decided to plan a weekend trip for just my sister and I for Feb 1 and 2 but could not get any decent rates with the AP discounts. I decided to give the free quote from Dream Unlimited a try and figured if it was free what's the harm. They were able to get me a great rate, less than anything I could get through Disney with my AP discount! I don't know how they do it but they are great! There are so many perk to going with them but for me I was so grateful to get a discounted rate that somehow Disney could not give me? (We all know they limit the discounted rooms to AP holders!) From now on i'm getting a price from Disney and DU! So go give them a try, the quote is free and you may be able to save a little money!:thumbsup2

I've used DU twice and love them!!

I'm an anal control freak, but I'm still 100% comfortable having them do my trips. I love that they do ADRs for you...and don't mind when you email 10 times to change them :rolleyes1

We booked our first trip with them at POR in Feburary and they did a fantastic job! It was the most stress free vacation we have ever taken. I just finished booking my second package with them yesterday. We are staying at ASMU before we move over to our home resort AKV and again it was such a great experience with DU!!!! THX Rhonda!:goodvibes

Annette.... everytime I read a post from you, I find my self just looking at the picture of your adorable Mickey Mouse collection :) and just forgetting to read the rest of the posts lol

I think your signature exceeds the cuteness limit by 199 percent. ;-) :rotfl:

Annette.... everytime I read a post from you, I find my self just looking at the picture of your adorable Mickey Mouse collection :) and just forgetting to read the rest of the posts lol

Aww, thank you! :flower:

My 2 year old loves your siggy line too! But her fav part is is the doggy - she gets so excited when she sees your dog :goodvibes

My 2 year old loves your siggy line too! But her fav part is is the doggy - she gets so excited when she sees your dog :goodvibes

:teeth: Thank you!

I just realized...I need to update his pic to show off his new Mickey collar. And, I need to work on getting my Mickeys picture to not be so pixelated...

Disneybride -- That's so funny that your 2yr loves the pup, because my 12 yr old just looked over my shoulder and remarked how much cuter Annette's little guy is than our dog (I hope she didn't hear him -- she'd be so offended!). :teeth:

I used them a number of years ago and was very pleased with the service. More recently I have recommended it to some friends who have used them and been happy also - one just booked this week in fact.

Only reason I don't use them now is because we are DVC members (but we have used up all our points for this year - hmmm).

I'm using them for the first time for a trip in May. I have been very very pleased with the service. I contacted DU the day before Thanksgiving figuring that I wouldn't hear back until after the holiday weekend. Nope, I had several emails including quote and direct contact with TA. She even notified me when she was going to be out of town for a bit during the Xmas holidays. I was floored.

I used another well known TA for trip this past December. I got a great rate and everything worked out in the end but it was all very sporadic contact and chaotic towards the end. I had to hound them to get a receipt for my trip. I had to hope and pray that I actually had a ressie. Didn't get anything until less than a week before trip. Then had to contact 'cause they forgot Magical Express. Will never use them again.

I'm sticking with DU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter