• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A question for NHMickey...

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
Last week I posted a question about the AP pin and lanyard. You answered me quickly, thanks, and told me that my daughter could pick it up at the Island Merchantile in AK. I assumed it was complimentary, because she is an AP holder. Silly me!! I read on another board that it must be purchased. If this is the case, what is the cost? Her Dad wants to cover it for her... teachers, you know, they make such a paltry salary, and she's his baby. He has numerous reasons why he supplements her income. Thanks again for always being there with the answers.

There is no cost... Only thing is you must have a 2001 AP. You get it free when you show that you renewed your AP during the 2001 year. I just went over and showed my AP and they asked me if I had a reciept for it. I did not but they looked at my AP and saw that I had just renewd it. They then marked the back and dated it (so I could not get another one). I hope this helps....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter