A recent review of the Tree House Villas

I liked your pictures and your comments. We really have enjoyed the 2 Treehouse stays we have had.

Bobbi:goodvibes

One of the things I found frustrating before our trip was a lack of photos from the tree house villas.

So, I have posted a mini review on my blog:

http://lizzim18usatrips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/bahamas-cruise-marco-island-and-walt_29.html

We are big Marco Island fans. We were there in June for ten nights in a private condo and again in October for two nights (at the Hilton, same as you) combined with our F&W trip. If you go back, you need to eat breakfast at Nene's Kitchen. Very good breakfast. And we love Fin Bistro for dinner.

We'll be combining five nights at OKW with seven nights at Charter Club at Marco in May.

We are big Marco Island fans. We were there in June for ten nights in a private condo and again in October for two nights (at the Hilton, same as you) combined with our F&W trip. If you go back, you need to eat breakfast at Nene's Kitchen. Very good breakfast. And we love Fin Bistro for dinner.

We'll be combining five nights at OKW with seven nights at Charter Club at Marco in May.

Next trip we might do less WDW and more Marco :)

Thanks for the great pictures and detailed review of the THV! I especially liked your panorama shot :thumbsup2 I have been playing with points and trip ideas for the next two years and now I feel like I need to scrap it all and work in a trip to the THV, lol!

I want to stay at a Treehouse Villas someday. Points seem reasonable too.

The points are worse than a couple of years ago (when they changed the points charts) but you can't beat the feeling of being in your own place - no noisy neighbours to worry about like in some hotel rooms :)

Thanks for the great pictures and detailed review of the THV! I especially liked your panorama shot :thumbsup2 I have been playing with points and trip ideas for the next two years and now I feel like I need to scrap it all and work in a trip to the THV, lol!

I'm really glad we tried the THV. We are taking our friends and their children in a few years and I think we'll do a 2 bedroom at BLT for MK access but we loved the THV. It's a shame they aren't a little bit bigger :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter