A Very Mickey Christmas

PrincessJen09

DIS Veteran
I have never written a pre-trip report before, but I thought that this should be the time because this is also the first year that we are taking two trips in one year!!! :cool1: We went April 28-May 5 and are heading back Dec. 10-17. I want to do report so that I can hopefully :thumbsup2 get some opinions and help! I don't want to plan a repeat trip and we have never been at Christmas time. :scared1: So much to do!

Next up: Meet the Cast of Characters!

Our Cast of Characters:

:tigger: DDad, 50 - Will not admit that he loves Disney World, but loves our family time together and is always fully relaxed and happy while we are there.
pooh: DMom, 46 - May love Disney as much as I do. This trip was her idea!!!
pluto: DSister, 19 - Loves to go to Disney too, but would rather go during Halloween.
:goofy:DH, 24 - Also will not admit that he likes WDW. He just took his first trip with my family in April/May 2010 and was the biggest pin traders among us!
:eeyore: Me, 22 - The huge Disney fanatic in the family. I would rather be in Disney World than any other place in the world. It is my happy place! :goodvibes

:yay: We'll be there around the same time!!! I cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas!! :thumbsup2 It's going to be wonderful!

Oh and I went with my HS band to Disney, but it was in the 90's :rolleyes1 What did you march? I was actually on Color Guard, but my husband plays Sax and is getting his DMA in Conducting. :goodvibes

Oh and I went with my HS band to Disney, but it was in the 90's :rolleyes1 What did you march? I was actually on Color Guard, but my husband plays Sax and is getting his DMA in Conducting. :goodvibes

My husband played the Sax too!! I played the Clarinet, but not very well when moving! :lmao: I had to switch instruments to be in the band. But this is where DH and I met. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to go earlier in the month than when we went with the band. The crowds were :scared1:. When are you guys going?

Our trip is 12/10-15. :banana: I'm sooooo ready! We're very excited! My husband has never been to disney period.

I loved doing the backstage stuff and the CM making us feel like we were REALLY part of the "cast" at DWD. We marched in the Magic Kingdom parade. It was such a great memory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter