AA and UAL to match Delta fares

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
The news announced that a new fare war is on...Delta started and now the other two will match....I havn't checked it out as we have our travel booked, but maybe this will help someone else!

Fingers crossed. I just bought our Sept tickets Wed from Delta. Maybe they will go a little lower and we could get vouchers to use to go before Sept?!?! Then we could get try to get the Courtyard deal for $20 a night, too!!! Then...............oh wait, this is MY life we're talking about. I better settle for going in Sept. and being happy about it. LOL Thanks for the heads up Finfan. I didn't know about the other airlines and the starting of the price wars. From what I've been hearing, the flights are going up this summer. I was really happy Delta came down at the beginning of the week. I was able to use 2 vouchers to make our flights for 3 people $354.

Note:They raised the leisure fares $20 not lowered them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter