AAA Buy one get one free code?

I don't know if this will help, but at my AAA office there were coupons on a table right by the door when you walk in. I just picked up my coupon and brought it home to order mine. So it might be worth making the trip to the AAA office if it is within driving distance to you. :wave2:

Wow! Thats great!

What AAA area are you in?

Did they have a whole stack or just a few?

My AAA had none when I went in, and they had not idea what I was talking about.

Aryn

Uhm ... sweet maxine .... how about you put on sunglasses and while you're incognito .... go and grab all of those coupons at your AAA office and then email the codes to all of us who didn't find one :-) Hurry ... I leave July 2nd :-)

Just kidding

Spoke with three different offices today, Rhode Island, St Louis and a local office. All three knew about the offer, but could not provide a code. St. Louis office was very confused as to why I would call them. Rhode Island told me they hadn't had any for at least two weeks, and the local office told me they knew about the offer but didn't have any left. I've also tried calling the 222-7623 number and have gotten voicemail each time.

ARGHHHH!!! Oh well ... time to break open my piggybank. If anyone can help me with a code, send me a pm please.

Does anyone else live in the Mississippi AAA area that might be able to pick up a hand full of codes and pass them around the boards?

I don't live near mississippi but if anyone happens to come across an extra 1 or 2 pm me please. We are going in august.

Well, I've tried just about everything. I'm even willing to get a new membership for my son (who does not live with us) and it just so happens that our membership is due for renewal, but I still haven't had any luck.

I called St. Louis and said that I wanted to get a new membership for my son, she asked where I was from. When I said that we were from Rhode Island, she said that I would have to call my local office.

I then called the Southern New England office and the person there told me that I would have to contact my local office to get the offer. She assured me that they would know about the promotion.

Well, I called the Cumberland, RI office and the person there told me that the offer was mailed out to selected people and that she didn't even get one.

I called the SNE office once again and spoke to another woman who told me the same thing as the Cumberland office. I then told her that I had just talked to someone in her office and was told that I could get the promotion at my local office. When I told her that the local office told me the same thing that she was now telling me she said "absolutely" that receiving the promotion in the mail was the only way to get the offer.

Well, I'm still looking for a code, so I'd really appreciate it if any of you have an extra or know of some place that has them , can you please let me know.

Thanks

Anyone kind enough to pm a code? I've had no luck obtaining one on my own!:(

I tried all the local offices in Central NJ with no luck. Most knew of the promotion, but said that the mid-atlantic offices did not receive them. I also tried to call out of state, but had to luck.

If anyone comes across additional codes and is willing to email to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

In the meantime, I will keep hunting for them and let everyone know what I find.

Steve

Sent my husband into the local office here today because he works right next to it, and they didn't have any. Not sure what exactly they told him. How frustrating. Well...I am not giving up yet. Sending my mom in law to hers to see if they have any.

First let me start by a WOOHOOO - I can *finally* post! For some reason my verizon email addies did NOT like the activation emails. I have been a AAA PLUS member here in the midatlantic jersey area for a long time and never saw codes. The AAA travel agent isnt all that great of a help either - I am disappointed. Spend some money and I expect a little assistance.

So if anyone wants to share a spare code or barter for it.... send me a pm!

Thanks,

I hate to contribute to a "I want, I want" thread, but I live in Alabama, and the AAA office here will not help me. I am a AAA member, but the office says they never heard of the promotion and that it doesnt exist. I tried calling the 800 number listed in this thread, and they said they would mail me one, if they had any left. So I guess they got hit hard. So if anyone has an extra code, I would really appreciate it if I could borrow it. By the way, I was wondering, can only one person use a code, or can one code be used by many people, just wondering. Anyway, if anyone could spare a code, me and my little girl would really appreciate it. Just PM or email me, thanks!!

Ricky

Ok here is what I did and hopefully it will help some of you. A earlier poster had said that she was able to walk into her AAA office and just pick up a coupon. So what I did was to look on the internet and find the office that she went to. Well there is only ONE AAA in Mississippi. So I called her and explained exactly what I was looking for and where in her office to find it. She got on the phone and gave me the code with no problem. I am a AAA member of St Louis and so is Mississippi. But she didnt even ask for my membership number. Hopefully this will help some of you.

I have a code that I intend to give to Boxergirl (Dont want to hurt any feelings) if the message reachers her before her trip because I believe that she has yet to get a code and I know that she has searched.

But I thought I would pass on the idea and maybe some of you can benefit.

Thanks doodlebug. I will call the office tomorrow (I am from NY) to see if they will give me a code. Wish me luck, I can certainly use it.

I called the office and she did ask me for my AAA number. She said she has gotten ALOT of calls about that code and she did not think she had any left. I was unable to get a code for anyone. Good luck with checking on that office.....if you have already gotten a code from them, you were very lucky. Too bad USO could not have given every office this benefit!

I'm still here ... I'm still here ...... I have never kissed a DOODLEBUG but today I just might!!!!

I had finally given up on getting a code and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help!!

WAHOO!!!!

I have tried everyhting i can think of to find some codes
there are 6 of us going but my local office didn't even know about the offer

anyone who knows anything that may help or if anyone ends up with some extra codes i would appreciate it

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter