AAA question

DizWacko

Mouseketeer
Before spending the $75 to join AAA, can anyone tell me what the rate would be (per night) for a AAA ressie as follows:

9-24 to 9-29 - Beach CLub Standard
9-29 to 10-4 - Poly Garden View

Ive read that during value season (which these dates are), that deluxes have a flat 15% off .. which approaches the AP discount (when factoring in the cost of the AP itself vs. a regular park hopper). Do they ever give out rates better than 15% off? These are slow time of year, so hopefully yes !

MANY THANKS !!!

disney web site gave me a rate of $99/night for june, already own aaa so i emailed my local aaa office, they gave me a rate of $99 she said that IS the discounted rate, so i called disney, got a great cm told her i was waiting for a code and she said there is none for June but she could give me an aaa rate of $86,
well it's better than nothing,
remember we already have aaa so it didn't really cost us anything... :rolleyes:

According to the AAA website which gives rates with the discount a standard at Beach Club or a studio at Beach Club Villas is $249.90

For the 2nd part Poly Garden View is $258.40

Not sure what the regular rates are so not sure if the discount is any good. Hope this helps some

Diane , THanks so much this is exactly what I wanted to know. One last very important question please, does this include tax or not???

DizWacko said:
Diane , THanks so much this is exactly what I wanted to know. One last very important question please, does this include tax or not???

The rates posted do not include tax. We have the same rate at the Poly - and are saving $356 with the AAA discount (off the room portion of a MYW package + dining). Well worth the membership fees! :)

Also - please be aware that AAA discounts are subject to availability; some resorts and room types might be sold out for certain dates. I would hate for you to buy the membership then find out the resort you want is sold out at the AAA discount. If you're just wanting room only, I believe you can reserve through Disney without the membership, just make sure you have the AAA card at check-in as it is required.

Hope this helps!

That is correct. You can tell them your other half has the AAA card with them or whatever when you make the reservation and they will tell you to either call back with it or have it at checkin.

I wonder since AAA shows availability on their site with the discount if that means it is available through Disney too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter