ABC Primetime Preview @ DCA

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
ANAHEIM, Calif., Aug. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- With just a few days until the first-ever "ABC Primetime Preview Weekend" at DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, even more stars have joined the ranks of the more than 70 to attend this unprecedented event. On August 24 and 25, Esai Morales and Jacqueline Orbradors ("NYPD Blue"), Kelli Williams ("The Practice"), Jeffrey Tambor ("That Was Then") and stars from the ABC Primetime line-up will give fans an interactive "sneak peak" at ABC's fall schedule.

Many exciting activities are planned for the "ABC Primetime Preview Weekend" including two live performances of "Whose Line is it Anyway? LIVE!," question and answer sessions with the stars at the "ABC Star Q&A Showcase," the weekend-long "ABC 'Happy Hour Trivia' Challenge," a daily "ABC Primetime Parade of Stars," live music from Jim Belushi and his band Sacred Hearts -- kicked off with a special appearance by George Lopez ("George Lopez"), and much more.

To add to the fanfare, The Rubidoux High School Marching Band, led by director Charles Gray, will perform daily in the "ABC Primetime Parade of Stars." The band will play high-spirited selections from the musical "The Music Man." "The Music Man," starring Matthew Broderick, will be featured this fall on ABC's "Wonderful World of Disney."

The following is a complete list (to date) of the stars of the ABC shows scheduled to appear at "ABC Primetime Preview Weekend:"
Dylan McDermott
Jessica Capshaw and Kelli Williams from "The Practice"
John Ritter
Katey Sagal
Kaley Cuoco
Amy Davidson and Martin Spanjers from "8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter"
Dennis Franz
Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Gordon Clapp
Esai Morales
Bill Brochtrup
Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon
Jacqueline Orbradors and Charlotte Ross from "NYPD Blue"
Damon Wayans and Tisha Campbell-Martin from "My Wife and Kids"
Bonnie Hunt
Mark Derwin
Marianne Muellerleile
Holly Wortell
Chris Barnes and Anthony Russell from "Life with Bonnie"
Drew Carey
Diedrich Bader
Kathy Kinney
Ryan Stiles and Cynthia Watros from "The Drew Carey Show"
Victor Garber
Ron Rifkin
Bradley Cooper
Merrin Dungey
Carl Lumbly
Kevin Weisman and David Anders from "Alias"
Al Michaels and Melissa Stark from "Monday Night Football"
Jim Belushi
Courtney Thorne-Smith
Kimberly Williams and Larry Joe Campbell from "According to Jim"
George Lopez
Constance Marie
Belita Moreno and Valente Rodriguez from "George Lopez"
Colin Mochrie
Brad Sherwood
Chip Esten
Jeff Davis and Linda Taylor from "Whose Line is it Anyway?"
Michelle Kwan
Keith Jackson
Dan Fouts and John Davidson from ABC Sports
Sara Rue
Zachary Levi
Sherri Shepherd
Andrea Parker
Andy Dick and Eric Roberts from "Less Than Perfect"
James Bulliard
Tyler Labine
Kiele Sanchez
Brad Raider
Tricia O'Kelley
Bess Armstrong and Jeffrey Tambor from "That Was Then"
William Fichtner and Jane Lynch from "MDs."
KABC Entertainment Reporter George Pennachio, who will host the Q&A portion of the two-day event.
I've never been into Star-gazing, but even I recognize some of these names. I wonder whether it will rack up attendance for DCA?

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter