ABD-provided water bottles needed?

eah123

Earning My Ears
In the adventure guide I received, it says "It is important to note that you should also bring your Adventures by Disney lanyard, name tag and water bottle with you as they will all be used throughout your adventure. "

I understand about the name tag and lanyard, but is the provided water bottle really needed? Can you bring your own water bottle instead?

The water bottle I use is a squeeze bottle with carbon filter, so that's why I prefer using my own.

The trip I am doing is Arizona & Utah.

In the adventure guide I received, it says "It is important to note that you should also bring your Adventures by Disney lanyard, name tag and water bottle with you as they will all be used throughout your adventure. "

I understand about the name tag and lanyard, but is the provided water bottle really needed? Can you bring your own water bottle instead?

The water bottle I use is a squeeze bottle with carbon filter, so that's why I prefer using my own.

The trip I am doing is Arizona & Utah.
Yes, you can bring your own water bottle. They are trying to encourage fewer single-use plastic, hence the suggestion. Enjoy your adventure!

You can bring your own. In the past, guides would always have cases on water bottles wherever you went, and I think they want to reduce those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter