Able to change my port arrival time to earlier

Wait, how do you book your arrival time? We're 50+ days out and I must be overlooking that feature on the DCL site.

I was a morning late doing online check in 60 days out and got 1130 am for our fantasy cruise this Saturday. I’ve been stalking the online check in every day many many times a day and today scored 1045am port arrival time!!! Woo hoo!
How do you see if earlier times are available? Every time I go to the page it only gives me my PAT and no other times. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

How do you see if earlier times are available? Every time I go to the page it only gives me my PAT and no other times. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
Go to your reservation on the website. Scroll down to the online check-in portion. There should be a link saying pending review. Click that. Then choose port arrival time. You will see available times listed. If there is a better time for you, choose that time and save it.

I always check through the app....pull up your reservation and go to My Online Check In and click in the blue bar that says Pending Review. A blue screen with Mickey and the ship will show up saying "You're all set to sail". Scroll down the page until you see Port Arrival Time (not View Port Arrival Form) with Donald next to it (see pic below). Click in there and the times available should show. Keep checking. I was also able to get an earlier time by checking.

MJ

Last edited:
Yes sorry 30 days out I meant not 60. As far as port times to see. If you only see your time that is all that is available. But keep checking I saw later and today earlier pop up. But literally I check like 20 times a day in the app or on the website just as described above.

I was a morning late doing online check in 30 (not 60) days out and got 1130 am for our fantasy cruise this Saturday. I’ve been stalking the online check in every day many many times a day and today scored 1045am port arrival time!!! Woo hoo!
How many days out from the cruise were you when you found an earlier time? We are only 8 days out right now.

Thank you so much! Is 10:45 a.m. the earliest time?
Officially, Disney's website says that 11:00 is supposed to be the earliest time, but I think people have reported getting as early as 10:30. If you have inbound flight information attached to your reservation, they won't let you create a PAT before your flight gets in.

Our 30 day checkin was this morning. Just like my last one in January is was a miserable experience. Got 2 hours of sleep. What was worse, about 6 :00pm last night, some of the folks checkin buttons went live and were allowed to process their checkin. No rhythm or reason (some using dcl transport, some not). And as always, the blue circle of death appeared. I went from my iPhone, iPad to my PC before I got done. Only a little over an hour compared to the 2 hours in January. If they would just let us upload our passports, mugshots earlier, it wouldn’t strain the website so badly. Of course as a platinum member, It would be nice if we got at least a 30 minute start to compensate us for losing our priorityboarding perk. So I’ve got an PAT of 10:45 and the rest of the family got 11:15. I know they will not let the family board with us, so will catch them when they get on later. i have to board at my assigned time mostly because we are waitlisted for early dining under a medical need for it. It hasn’t come through yet, so I can’t address this until I get onboard. If it comes through prior, I’ll board with group 11 instead of 6.

So I’ve got an PAT of 10:45 and the rest of the family got 11:15. I know they will not let the family board with us, so will catch them when they get on later.
Somewhere in the FAQs it says that they'll try to accommodate you if you have multiple staterooms with different PATs. My December sailing out of Miami, we had an 11:30 and a 1:45 and they let us all board at 11:30. We called ahead of time to check and they said it was no guarantee but generally not a problem.

Somewhere in the FAQs it says that they'll try to accommodate you if you have multiple staterooms with different PATs. My December sailing out of Miami, we had an 11:30 and a 1:45 and they let us all board at 11:30. We called ahead of time to check and they said it was no guarantee but generally not a problem.

we’ll still ask, but in February they were announcing that it was not an option. But later found out their computer system wasn’t working to tap your card so they had to write everyones name in a ledger by hand. My daughter and grandkids have done this, so pretty much can go on their own. We’ll skip the picture. It’s more important to get on the queue to change our dining time.

we’ll still ask, but in February they were announcing that it was not an option. But later found out their computer system wasn’t working to tap your card so they had to write everyones name in a ledger by hand. My daughter and grandkids have done this, so pretty much can go on their own. We’ll skip the picture. It’s more important to get on the queue to change our dining time.

Are you currently on the wait list for changing your dining time?

Are you currently on the wait list for changing your dining time?

yes we’ve been waitlisted (for medical reasons) since booking. Unfortunately because of a medical issue, if I can’t get early, I’ll have to eat in my cabin each night through room service, but I would still want the family to enjoy the dining rooms without me, even if late. Cabanas isn’t open for dinner, so not an option for me and wouldn’t want to eat alone every night either in a restaurant . I always book at opening, but since the family had to cancel their February trip due to covid, we ended having to rebook a last cruise To replace the February one for them. I’m under 30 days now and a little sad it might not happen.

yes we’ve been waitlisted (for medical reasons) since booking. Unfortunately because of a medical issue, if I can’t get early, I’ll have to eat in my cabin each night through room service, but I would still want the family to enjoy the dining rooms without me, even if late. Cabanas isn’t open for dinner, so not an option for me and wouldn’t want to eat alone every night either in a restaurant . I always book at opening, but since the family had to cancel their February trip due to covid, we ended having to rebook a last cruise To replace the February one for them. I’m under 30 days now and a little sad it might not happen.

Did you note that the request is due to a medical issue? I wonder if that would help at all.

Our 30 day checkin was this morning. Just like my last one in January is was a miserable experience. Got 2 hours of sleep. What was worse, about 6 :00pm last night, some of the folks checkin buttons went live and were allowed to process their checkin. No rhythm or reason (some using dcl transport, some not). And as always, the blue circle of death appeared. I went from my iPhone, iPad to my PC before I got done. Only a little over an hour compared to the 2 hours in January. If they would just let us upload our passports, mugshots earlier, it wouldn’t strain the website so badly. Of course as a platinum member, It would be nice if we got at least a 30 minute start to compensate us for losing our priorityboarding perk. So I’ve got an PAT of 10:45 and the rest of the family got 11:15. I know they will not let the family board with us, so will catch them when they get on later. i have to board at my assigned time mostly because we are waitlisted for early dining under a medical need for it. It hasn’t come through yet, so I can’t address this until I get onboard. If it comes through prior, I’ll board with group 11 instead of 6.
We had a 10:45 in one room and 11:00 in another. They didn't care. We had to go to testing anyway, so it's not like we were sitting in the lounge. Maybe if you all arrive for 11:00, they'll let you in together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter