? about Booked Shore Excursions

BeeSkip

Mouseketeer
Hi, My family of 4 is setting sail on 3-15-03. When I called to set up shore excursions, the stingray city ones were sold out. Do you ever have a chance of booking on the ship? I booked through AAA and didn't realize that you can book this so far in advance. My DH 10 will be so disappointed if he can't go to stingray city!!! Help!!! Any suggestions?

Originally posted by BeeSkip
When I called to set up shore excursions, the stingray city ones were sold out. Do you ever have a chance of booking on the ship?

Yes, you may be able to book this on the ship.

On our 4 day, the Castaway Cay fishing excursion was sold out as was the dolphin encounter. We went to the shore excursions desk on the first day (right after we ate lunch) and were able to secure spots on both the fishing trip and the dolphin encounter with no problem. They must hold back some reservations for people to book on board.

Definitely try to get to the excursions desk first thing on the first day adn you may get lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter