? about breakfast on DP

me4disney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone explain breakfast on the dining plan at CS restaurants. Last year we stayed at POP and were able to get French toast or pancakes and a coffee cake plus a drink. Is this still possible or would we have to pay out of pocket for the coffee cake? My mom and I prefer a donut or coffee cake instead of a full breakfast. Thanks for all your help.

Dessert is no longer included with breakfast, so you would have to pay OOP for the coffee cake.

Last year we did the DDP at the Caribbean Beach. For breakfast, I know I go a meal, plus a drink and a fruit cup as a "side." Was that just luck? Is it simply a meal and a drink now? Anyone tried this lately at OPR? Thanks!

Last year dessert was included for breakfast, and that was what the fruit cup was considered.

This year dessert is not included for breakfast, so the fruit cup is not included.

I'm curious about this too. Does anyone ever get cold cereal and fruit for breakfast on the DDP? Or is it cheaper to just pay OOP for that type of meal?

Tam1067 said:
I'm curious about this too. Does anyone ever get cold cereal and fruit for breakfast on the DDP? Or is it cheaper to just pay OOP for that type of meal?

It would be cheaper to pay OOP.

Whole pieces of fruit are included as snacks, but I think they cost less than other snack options.

I notice on the MYW dining plan info from the official site you get juice included in a TS breakfat as well as a non-alcoholic beverage but no dessert with either TS or CS. Can anyone actually confirm getting this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter