? about Highchairs at DVC resorts

ctc917

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani and are bring our grandson this trip and I was wondering if the resort had Highchairs available? and if so, should I put in a request before I arrive(and how do I do that, call DVC or the resort directly) or when we check in?

Thanks for the help,

ctc9171

Yes…just tell the front desk when you get there…Prior to COVID they had them in the rooms but now you just need to ask!

We needed a high chair and pack-and-play at Bay Lake Tower last November. I requested them via online chat and was told that they would make a note on my reservation but that they wouldn't put them in the room ahead of time as sometimes guests requested a different room at check-in than the one they had been assigned. We called the front desk once we were in the room, and both items were delivered within 2 hours while we were out at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter