Acceptances are out for Fall/Fall Advantage 2012

I just got accepted today for QSFB!
:goodvibes
I applied last semester & didn't get in, so I'm extremely happy!
Gah, I cannot wait to go down there! :wizard:

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Mesha...Congrats! I'm glad to see you got VP AGAIN and are happy about it!
My daughter just got accepted for a VP, we are thrilled.

Please tell me what you enjoy the most about the position and also if you don't mind please tell me about the quotas, as a mom I worry about everything.

Thanks and Congrats again!!!

I loved vacation planning for many reasons: the hours, the pay, the perks, and guest interaction. Meeting the so called quotas wasn't hard. Each park has different requirements and they also change every month. As long as your daughter isn't leaving early everyday and is actually talking to the guests instead of just selling them tickets she'll be fine

Just got accepted... Fall 2012 attractions! It was the bottom of my top four so kind of bittersweet. But I'm excited to be going!

Also, I had this nightmare a week ago. I got accepted for attractions and when I got to Florida, found out I was at Great Movie Ride. I pretty much loathe this ride and ran away crying. I'm a little nervous a lot more dreams like that are headed my way...

Sorry to get up on my soapbox, but just be grateful at whatever you may get. There's always numerous possibilities and the Great Movie Ride is one of them.

It actually just so happens the Great Movie Ride is one of my favorite attractions, which I mentioned so I may have saved you from that one. ;)

Just enjoy the opportunity and experience! You will be in WDW!

Also, congratulations to everyone~

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Sorry to get up on my soapbox, but just be grateful at whatever you may get. There's always numerous possibilities and the Great Movie Ride is one of them.

It actually just so happens the Great Movie Ride is one of my favorite attractions, which I mentioned so I may have saved you from that one. ;)

Just enjoy the opportunity and experience! You will be in WDW!

Also, congratulations to everyone~

No worries, I'm extremely grateful for whatever I get. This is step one of my three-step plan for Disney domination haha :goodvibes

So, I haven't been on here for a long long long time, but I thought I should come back and mention I was accepted for Fall 2012 in Merch!

congrats to everyone who has been accepted- I'm still waiting... it's driving me crazy- I keep checking my email like a mad woman.
I just want to know!!!

COME ON DISNEY!

Congrats to all the new acceptances!!!! :D See ya real soon!!

I got in as QSFB for Fall 2012! I'm still trying to see how my scholarships and credits will play out before I accept, but I'm so excited right now I needed to broadcast it somewhere!:cheer2:

Received two emails this morning (9am and 2pm) stating that I am pending. Still hopeful for Fall Advantage and hopefully it is just them playing it safe since it was past 2 weeks from my phone interview date. I did apply in the second week, and had a wonderful interview.

I'm patient, and can wait it out a bit longer. :)

Also, I saw that they are mailing out the Magical purple letters! If anyone gets one let me know!

I'm waiting to hear back for hospitality...Did you apply for fall or fall advantage? When was your interview?

Fall Advantage...I havent paid yet but I'm planning to arrive May 16th if that date is still available. My interview was Feb. 13th. I heard back exactly two weeks afterwards. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter