Accepted!!!!!

Joanna... Justine... are we the only ones who haven't gotten our folders at this point?
(They must be saving the best for last ;) )

And wdw_girl, I'm so sorry :hug: .... is it possible to email your recruiter and find out why you didn't get in? I don't know if you want to know or if you can.. but it's a thought.

Are you going to apply again next semester/year? If this is really something you still want to do, you should keep trying!

Joanna... Justine... are we the only ones who haven't gotten our folders at this point?

I haven't heard anything yet either, but I interviewed about a week after you guys.
I'm sure you guys will hear soon...

I haven't heard anything yet either, but my interview was on the 6th. It's killing me when I go to get the mail everyday and there's nothing there. Maybe next week, though. *fingers crossed*

I got my folder in the mail today!
It seems I'm the only one on here doing housekeeping
not my first choice but still a great one
im doing the fall advantage and im going down there on May 20th!
I'm so excited!

Congratulations Heydew! I'm Fall Advantage Hospitality, checking in May 20th, maybe I'll see you around :).

Congratulations everyone!

And yeah, I meant from people who interviewed in the first few days.. haha, sorry for any confusion.

Mail comes in anywhere from 15 minutes to a few hours! I'm waitinggggggggg............ :scared:

I also interviewed on the 26th and still haven't heard anything, but I gave them my campus address, and campus mail is known for being really slow....:mad: :mad:

I got my folder in the mail today!
It seems I'm the only one on here doing housekeeping
not my first choice but still a great one
im doing the fall advantage and im going down there on May 20th!
I'm so excited!

Congratulations!!!! Housekeeping was one of my choices too, I hope that you have fun!:goodvibes

(They must be saving the best for last ;) )

I'm still waiting for my folder, so you are not alone! :grouphug: My interview was Wednesday Jan. 28.

Sending pixie dust and prayers your way! pixiedust:

Question to those of you accepted...Was Fall Advantage your first choice? I'm hoping to just get fall but she asked if it wasn't available would i do fall advantage and I said only if check in was after May 23rd because I'm already committed to something. She said it should be fine but now with you guys saying May 20th im nervous!

Question to those of you accepted...Was Fall Advantage your first choice? I'm hoping to just get fall but she asked if it wasn't available would i do fall advantage and I said only if check in was after May 23rd because I'm already committed to something. She said it should be fine but now with you guys saying May 20th im nervous!

There are 2 other FA check-in dates- May 27th and June 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter