• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Active duty military

buzz&woody'smom

DIS Veteran
The current DCL promotion for discounts goes thruough Match 2003. I am interested in sailing in October 2003 again so if anyone gets wind of an extension of the active military discount being extended please post on the DIS Board.

I did e-mail a customer relations at DCL and they stated that the current military discount runs through March 2003 and the Revenue Dept. would be making a decision to extend or not after that :)

Thanks!

If the offer is extended (and hopefully it will be) I'll definitely post it. :)

What is the DCL promotion you are mentioning here. I'm interested since I'm booked on the March 8, 2003.

Please fill me in!
Thanks
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter