Activities

Firepath

DIS Veteran
Do the resorts still have movie nights-if so, what time? Is the gondola the only transportation to parks if it has a station there or is there bus service also?

Is the gondola the only transportation to parks if it has a station there or is there bus service also?

Yes - barring weather or mechanical issues (in which case it takes them a while to mobilize busses) - the only included transportation to Studios or Epcot from Pop, AoA, CBR, or Riviera is the Skyliner.

I‘m not sure of the frequency, but AofA has bus service to HS and Epcot throughout the day.

Has that continued? I know they did have it when they first reopened, but I understood that had stopped.

At any rate...it seems to be even less frequent than standard bussing, so I would not count on it.

Has that continued? I know they did have it when they first reopened, but I understood that had stopped.

At any rate...it seems to be even less frequent than standard bussing, so I would not count on it.

I haven’t heard any reports that it stopped. But anything’s possible.

Last I heard, was a report from last month or so of someone taking the bus from AofA to HS because they didn’t like the Skyliner.

I haven’t heard any reports that it stopped. But anything’s possible.

Last I heard, was a report from last month or so of someone taking the bus from AofA to HS because they didn’t like the Skyliner.

Interesting. I had been under the impression that they were not doing it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter