Add 1 Day Tickets to Room Only Reservation?

CinderellaDream

Mouseketeer
We have one night booked at BC using the 25% summer discount. We have decided to add a one day ticket for EP that day. Is it any cheaper to add that one day ticket to our room reservation (does that make it a package?) or is it the same price just to buy a one day ticket separately?

It has to be at least a 2 day ticket to turn it into a package. For just a one day ticket you would just have to buy it as a standalone ticket.

I had to do the exact same thing - I had a whole package paid for and ended up coming 1 day earlier. The agent said I could save a lot of money by doing a refund and rebooking it as a package but I desperately wanted to avoid the hassle so I ended up paying for a 1 day non park hopper ticket for that day of arrival. (I think the difference was $60 if I'd refunded it total versus $218 doing it the way I did it to avoid the headache). lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter