Addition by Yavn?!

Main page reads: "Check out VMK Tuesday from 3-4PM PST when Yavn debuts an exciting new addition!"

Ok, so does anyone know where in VMK we're supposed to check out this exciting new addition? And is the addition going away at 4p?

I've never been around for something like this before. Being born at the end of April the only real additions I've seen to VMK were the changed Pirates game and Treasure Room plus the Water park room.

Any suggestions for how I'll be able to find this new thing?

The info button in the Sci-Fi Drive in says that a VMK movie studio may be to come...

The source code from the home page said a "new room"...

Put two and two together and...

birdman94 said:
maybe epcot

According to a CM at disney world that I talked to Dec 2005. Eventually they are supposed to have Epcot and the other parks. The CM I talked to was our guide on the insider tour.

:happytv: Robin: "Batman, only 10 minutes till that "Riddler" Yavn reveils his secret!

:happytv: Batman:"You are correct Boy Wonder! We must solve this mystery before the DIS board explodes! Quick, use the "Bat Magic" pin! :lmao:

TToryk said:
The info button in the Sci-Fi Drive in says that a VMK movie studio may be to come...

The source code from the home page said a "new room"...

Put two and two together and...
OK. Sitting there waiting! :teeth:

Couple more minutes! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So what is the deal with Yavn's Teleporter Room? Any idea if someone just got in there or this is the actual show? I am at about 30 in line so I am wondering if I am waiting for nothing. Oh well I will post more once I find out.

Well, I see a room called Yavn's Tron Room. It is advertising for the new room. Is this IT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter