Additional guest for part of stay

bc7ate9

DIS Veteran
Bunch of related questions here…

We (my family of 3) are staying on site in May (POR, if it matters). A local friend is joining us for two nights. Do I need to add her to my room reservation? Can I do that without adding her to our entire package (she doesn’t need a ticket)? Will she be able to park at the resort (I know she will have to pay)? She won’t need her own access to our room since we will always be together.

We did this in 2015 at Coronado Springs and it was no big deal, but I know a lot of things have changed. I don’t want to break any rules or be dishonest in any way.

Yes, you can add her to your room for the two nights but you will have to pay the extra adult fee if you already have two adults or more in the room. She will have to pay for parking which will be added to your hotel bill. At that point she will have her own access to the room, be able to use the hotel pool and be eligible for early theme park entry if she will be visiting the parks.

Add her to the room by going to the front desk on the day she arrives so you are not charged for the entire stay. :)

Let them know at the front desk when your arrive so you aren't wasting your time being on a phone hold for hours. Front desk is also more likely to enter it correctly, so only the time she will be there is charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter