Address Cards for Swap/NEW DUE DATE

I say 9. You don't need to make one of your own unless you want one of your own!! I'll make a check list to make sure everyone gets the right set.

As Dug says (you know...from Up?)...I have just met you, and I love you.:love: Thanks so much for changing the due date! You rock! :)

I mailed mine yesterday with the rolodex groups. But I goofed and only sent 8. I was thinking there was 9 and don't make one for myself so only did 8.:headache: So, I will make 1 more and mail it to you separately!:goodvibes

They got here yesterday along with rebeccas and stephanies.

Thanks ladies.

All postal.

Thanks for you patience.

Stephanie I forgot you said you made 8 it's been so long.
:)
if nothing has changed from last address swap you don't need to send me a new one. I have yours from last time.

Stephanie I forgot you said you made 8 it's been so long.
:)
if nothing has changed from last address swap you don't need to send me a new one. I have yours from last time.

Oops, sorry about that. I meant to make another and mail it to you, but forgot. But, yes, the one I made last time is exactly the same, no changes.

Thanks Holly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter