Address Cards for Swap/NEW DUE DATE

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
This is just a swap of address cards with your own information so we can keep them in our new fancy dancy rolodex. You will make a card with YOUR name, address, disboard name, phone numbers.. Some people put their birthday on it. You can decorate it any way you want. You will only make as many as the people sign up. So if 12 people sign up/ you make 12 cards.....

You don't have to do this one to do either of the other swaps. But if you do, please mail with those swaps. And if you are NOT doing those swaps. Due Ocotober 9th

Thanks.

players

morgansmom2000
party of 3
123SA
disney is terrific
love my 3 kiddos
rebecca
mickster
arizona rita
hopemax
wdwmickey

So make and send 9. You don't need to make one of your own address.

I think I might be in...but if I already have everyone...then I'm not...I have to check my rolodex from before... :) Is that ok? can I let you know once I check?

I was wondering if this was the final group, or if any other people wanted to sign up. I finished my alphabet cards, so I would like to make these and mail this week.

Thanks!

I think we are just waiting on mickster to decide.

Let's put a shout out to her.

Mickster did you want to join us??

Thanks.

I've sent mickster a pm. Hopefully I'll hear from her this weekend. One way or another I'll have a count this weekend.

um...yeah...slacker here:rolleyes1...we had a rough first week of school and I haven't thought about checking PMs...sorry...

But I'm in...so add me to your count. :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter