Admin Please Close Thread.

Ok I swear that was a Seinfeld episode 😂
So I just had a weird flashback so ... seems like it works here.

About 25+ years ago. I never watched Seinfeld when it came out, I'm one of those TV late bloomers who will fall in love with a show by seeing their reruns for the first time. I was in bed watching TV and it was the episode with George and the laser pointer. No lights on, just tv. Rest of family disbursed, DH downstairs watching something else (probably sports I was not interested in). ALL OF A SUDDEN there is a red laser pointer beam bouncing all around the room. I mean it was like it came out of my tv trying to get me. 😧

I got out of bed and was crawling on the floor to avoid being "beamed" and crawled to the hallway. It is an open overlook to a two story foyer and the foyer has a huge window. I could see the beam was coming in my window and appeared to be coming from the side door of the house across the culdesac. I yelled to DH and he came to see. He said it was a laser off of a scope 🤬 from across street. WHAT? Next day DH saw kid across street outside (about 13) and he asked him if it was him. It was. DH gave him a stern talking to.

So many great Seinfeld episodes but that is one that sticks in my head because of our shared experience.

All I have is Morgan and Morgan ads that’s say Size Matters.
So I also have Temu sales items from the app along the bottom and I get to see this ...

a7ff5288-db5f-45fc-94f3-7e7f0aa60590_1000x1000.jpeg

Bike tail lights - for those interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter