• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR problem..help!

funforfive

DIS Veteran
I made an ADR by phone and just now was putting together all our ressies into a folder to take with us, and when I looked up our ADR for Teppan Edo for a group of 14, it only shows 13 and the kids ages are all off...I called yesterday and they said they fixed it but it still shows 13...Should I call again and try to get it fixed? :confused3 I'm frustrated:headache:

Did they tell you are all sitting together? or did they say you will have two or more tables?

I don't think one extra person will make a big difference. We had an extra person added to lots of our TS during Free Dining. They had no problems seating us with one more. We went from 7 to 8 people. Yours is similar as you are going from an odd # to an even. It would get a bit more tricky going from 14 to 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter