• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Question

DisneyLover83

DIS Veteran
So my Dh and I are thinking of heading to the world in early January 2011. That would put our 180 + 10 in July. Packages can not be booked until they are released sometime in August. How can I book 180 + 10 to get some of the more hard to get ADR's if I can not book my trip and have a conf #?

I have made ADR when staying off site. I simply gave the name of my hotel and no confirmation number. You could be staying with family and still want ADR's, right?

I have made ADR when staying off site. I simply gave the name of my hotel and no confirmation number. You could be staying with family and still want ADR's, right?

Yes but I will be staying on site and I want to be able to make my ADR's using the 180 + 10 feature.

Can you book the last day in December and then when you are able to actually book the days you want change them?

You should then be able to get first crack at the ADR's, will they allow you to book into January when you can't book the resort yet?

If you are going in early January, as in after NYE and before MLK weekend, you wont need 180+10 to book everything. It is very quiet that time of year. Even if you waited until 180 days from your last day and then booked the whole trip at that point, I would highly doubt you get shut out of anyplace.

You don't need a reservation to book ADR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter