ADR/Split Stay Question

Tinkerbell7479

Earning My Ears
Hello all! we have a big group heading down in September. Three of us are heading down a few days earlier than the rest. Our (group of 3) 180 days is tomorrow. Will I be able to make ADRs for the entire 10 Days we'll be there or will i only be able to make the three days before everyone else gets there?
thanks in advance!

Are you staying on property? You can only make ADRs 180+10 if you're staying on property. Otherwise, you have to call every day to make the ADRs.

Are you staying on property? You can only make ADRs 180+10 if you're staying on property. Otherwise, you have to call every day to make the ADRs.
Yes, sorry I forgot to mention we are staying at AOA for the first 3 days and BWV the next 7 days.

We have an on property split stay. I was told by a CM that each reservation would have its own ADR and fastpass window. As our 180 window arrived for the first reservation, I could only book through day of checkout. I had to wait until the 180 day window arrived for the second reservation to book.

We have an on property split stay. I was told by a CM that each reservation would have its own ADR and fastpass window. As our 180 window arrived for the first reservation, I could only book through day of checkout. I had to wait until the 180 day window arrived for the second reservation to book.

This is correct...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter